Chapter 21- After The Hospital

* 2 Months later*
*Hayes P.O.V*
Kayden still hadn't woken up yet and eventually when magcon ended they sent him home to Virginia from the hospital.
Now he just lays in his room with tubes stuck in his body with his eyes closed and unconscious. Even though I haven't been able to visit him because I recently started digi tour , I still talk to Matt and his mom everyday to see how he's doing. usually it's always the same nothing worse but nothing better. I miss him a lot and I wish that I could've had more time with him before all of this happened. I mean we finally got some type of closure and then he gets kidnapped by his psycho dad. If you're wondering, no I haven't moved on. I met some people on this tour who I might be interested in but I can't move on from what I had with Kayden. To be completely honest I really did love him and I still have hope that one day he'll wake up and he could come on tour with me.
*Kayden P.O.V*
I really want to wake up and get out of this coma but unfortunately I can't feel my body or anything. I just lay here thinking all day about my friends, family and my whole life but if there's one person I can't stop thinking about is Hayes. When I was in the hospital he wouldn't leave my side and I was there for months on until magcon ended in Florida and I had to be sent home. So now I just lay here in my room and hope that I can wake up soon.