Chapter 13-Relationship status?

*Kayden's P.O.V*
"Nash" I moaned as Nash was harshly sucking on my neck leaving clear red marks on my skin. We were both naked at this point and Nash was grinding on top of me. Remember how I said I only felt lust with him? I take those words back, there was something beneath that lust something that feels like love. I guess it was how I viewed him at first but after actually having a conversation with him, I got to know him better and see the world through his eyes. *10 minutes earlier *

I decided to actually go and hang out with Nash.I didn't have anything to do and I was lonley not having Hayes here its not like we really ended badly. We just both needed our space especially him since he came out to his parents and fans.
"Hey Nash" i said walking into the room.
"Hey Kayden" he said engulfing me into a hug.
"So are you and Hayes getting back together or..?" Nash says gesturing his hands for me to finish the statement.
"Hopefully,but we're taking a break to figure out if we should or not " I explain "I mean we started "dating " the same day we met " I continue with air quotes.
"yeah I guess so but I really like you Kayden and -" Nash began to speak and I interrupted
"Woah woah woah , you like me but you were willing to break me and your brothers hearts about that kiss we shared?" I questioned whether I should trust him or not.
"Well to be honest I was pretty jealous" he admits.
"Okay well then continue " I ask because I had rudely interrupted before.
"Kayden I want to be with you "
He says but then puts his soft lips on mine.
*Hayes P.O.V*
I decided I wanted to go back to Magcon because after all it made me happy and I wanted Kayden back in my life.