Chapter 14 - Hey...

*Hayes*
I walked into the room I'd be sharing with Kayden and Nash , hopefully Kayden would let me share a bed with him. If not I guess I would have to sleep on the floor.
"Hey guys " I said as I walked in the door, Kayden was wrapped up in Nash's arms.
"Hayes!" Kayden quickly got up and gave me a hug. I smirked at the jealous Nash who stood behind him as I embraced Kayden.
"Hey lil bro" he said hugging me "stay away from Kayden he's mine" he whispered in my ear.
"I heard that " Kay says with a 'duh' look on his face.
"So what are you guys now?" I asked them kind of confused as to why they were cuddling.
"Actually we aren't official or anything we were just hanging out" Kayden smiled while Nash snaked his arms around his waist and pecked him on the cheek. It hurt so bad seeing them together like that but we were on a break, so I can't act jealous even if I wanted.
"Oh ok well so what's the sleeping situation?" I asked
" you can have this bed " Kayden patted on the made bed " me and Nash will share this one " he said pointing at the bed they were cuddling in.
"Okay cool" I said , they watched Tv while I got unpacked. After I finished unpacking , they both explained the schedule to me and then we went to Matt and Carter's room.
*Kayden*
We went to Matt and Carter's room to hang out before we all went to dinner. I was sitting next to Nash with my head on his shoulder while he intertwined our fingers. Matt, Carter and Hayes were making a Q&A video. So we just decided to stay out of their way for a bit.
" Nash I wasn't going to ask but after what Hayes asked earlier ..... What exactly are we?"
"Whatever you want babe" he said kissing me. I quickly kissed back.
"But seriously what are we?" I broke the kiss.
"Well?" I spoke again
"Okay well Kayden I was going to surprise you tonight at dinner but since you asked now....Kayden will you be my boyfriend? " he said getting down on one knee.
"Of course I will , sorry I kinda ruined your special plans" I apologized for being stubborn .

"So that's just it huh?" Hayes starts to speak up. I could see the tears brim in his ocean blue eyes but, instead if the warm kind eyes he usually had, they were ice cold.
"You leave me in attempt to ' fix me'..."
He says with ear quotes " and then a few days later you just go ahead and start a relationship with someone else!" Hayes says now with tears running down his face.

" Hayes I didn't mean to hurt-" I started and reached out for his hand.
"Save it! You know you really aren't Matt's shy sweet brother any more..."
He said looking at me with soft eyes as tears continued to flow down his face. 
"Your not the same shy sweet guy, I fell in love with!" He yelled

"You know what Hayes..your right."
I spoke
" I'm not the same guy you fell in love with but that guy isn't me anymore ... So many great things have happened in my life since then, I came out to the whole world ; all thanks to you. I've travelled across the country , I made a ton of friends and most importantly I met you. "

"Kayden I-"

"No I'm not finished.." I interrupted him
"I get that you don't want me and Nash to be together but it would mean the world to me if as my friend you support me"  I asked apologetically.

*Nash*
"I get that you don't want me and Nash to be together but it would mean the world to me if as my friend you support me" Kayden asked Hayes. I hated seeing him hurt but I really liked Kayden, He was the first guy I could be myself around. He loved me for me.