Chapter 6- Guilty

"Hey" I said kissing Hayes on the cheek and sitting next to him on the couch. Everyone went out to the pool to cool off from the heat. But Hayes and I used this for like alone time. We were just watching The Fault in our stars since we didn't have much to do. we kind of got distracted from the movie since most of the time we were making out.

*Nash P.O.V*

I decided to go back to the room and prank Hayes and Kayden. But when I opened the door I couldn't believe it, yes I know I kinda convinced Kayden to make out with me but not only is he cheating on his boyfriend with me,but he's cheating on him with Hayes Too.

"Kayden!" I said both Hayes and Kayden looked at me wide Eyed.

"I thought you had a boyfriend?" I asked him

"What is he talking about?" Hayes asked him

"Hayes is my boyfriend and Hayes since I know you didn't want him to know I told him my boyfriend was back in Virginia." He explained. He still thinks I'm going to let him off with out telling Hayes about that kiss? Yea right.

"Well Hayes I think you'll be happy to know that your boyfriend here decided to have a make out session with me yesterday. " I said leaving the room

*Hayes P.O.V*

My heart sank I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"is that true Kayden, you kissed my brother?"

"No babe He kis-"

"I don't care who made the move first! Kayden did you kiss?!" I said raising my voice.

"Yea we did " he sighed

"Ok can you give me a minute" I said getting up as he nodded. I walked into the next room and I don't think I've ever cried that hard in my life.

*Kayden's P.O.V*

I could hear Hayes crying in the other room.

"Hayes?" I said walking in

"Go away!" He muffled while his head was stuffed into the pillow

"No Hayes I'm not going anywhere, I'll always be there for you even when you don't want me too!" I said slamming the door walking out. I ran away crying.