Chapter 15- Dinner and a girl?

After the drama and crying in the hotel room. Matt, Carter, Nash, Hayes and I walked down to the lobby to meet Jack, Jack, Taylor, Cameron and Shawn. When we got there this really short girl with honey blonde curls was laughing with Johnson and poking gilinsky in the stomach.
"Hayes!" Her big brown eyes lit up when she saw him she ran and gave him a hug. Okay I'll admit I was a little jealous but it shouldn't matter now that I'm with Nash. She hugged and greeted everyone else.
"Hey who's this guys?" she asked everyone who I was.
"This is my little brother " Matt said patting my back.
"Oh cool it's nice to meet you I'm Brooklyn, Taylor's little sister" she said
holding out her hand for me to shake. I didn't notice before but now I see the red bandana tied in a bow on her head , it now made perfect sense her and Taylor were related. After our little session with Brooklyn in the lobby we went to outback for dinner and then we went to Dave and Buster's. Hayes spent the whole night with her which I thought was sweet it was obvious she had a school girl crush on him. Hayes wasn't into her as much but he liked her as a friend and I could tell he was willing to learn to like her as more than a friend. Me and Nash spent the whole night together too. We mostly talked about our childhood and stuff we didn't know about each other. He won me this cute Pikachu plushy , I swear I blushed all night and kept thanking him for it.
After a long yet eventful night, we all went back to our rooms except when I got to mine I met a shirtless Hayes and a certain little cute honey blonde girl in a donut themed onesie kissing.
" Why don't you just spend the night Brooke?" I said me and Nash both burst out laughing. Hayes and her both blushing, "Bye Hayes " she said pecking his lips once more.  " good night guys" she said closing the door behind her.
"You guys are so embarrassing " Hayes says plopping down on his bed
"So you like blondes?" I asked noticing that Brooklyn and were both blonde
"So you like griers?" Hayes asked mocking me.
"Yup" I say plopping down beside him, making him laugh.
" I liked her like a year ago but that's when she was 12 and I just turned 13"
"She wasn't allowed to date then so she turned me down." He said.
"I think you should go for it I think you you need some estrogen in your life you have to much testosterone flowing through your veins" I said making him laugh again.
"Alright I guess I will " he said confidently. After our little talk I went and cuddled up next to Nash.
"Goodnight senpai" I said
"Goodnight Pikachu" he laughed and kissed my forehead