Chapter 17- getting over you

*Kayden*
"Morning everyone!" I say walking to the table were everyone was about to eat breakfast. Nash sat on my right and Matt on my left. Hayes and Brooklyn sat in front of us.
"So I've got news guys, Hayes and I are dating " she said kissing him on the cheek.
"Aww"everyone except for me and Taylor seemed happy.
"Your what!?" Tay said choking on his pancakes. " you know what " he said calmly " we'll talk about this later " he says referring to Brooklyn.

"Well ?" Hayes says looking me in the eye.
"Well what?" I say putting down my fork that I was about to put in my mouth.
"You didn't say anything so.." Hayes starts
"You think I'm supposed to be jealous or something?" I cut him off because his comment annoyed me.
"No but I hoped that as my friend you would support My decision to date Brooke" he says exaggerating the word 'friend'.

"Hayes let me be honest with you, I'm not jealous of your relationship because I left you for another " I spoke referring to Nash " I really hope your Relationship was not based on making me upset because that would be sick but then again.... That's none of my business " I said taking a sip of my ice tea.
"Oooh Burn" every one at the table said except for Hayes and Brooklyn.
" Oh my gosh Hayes is that true?!" Brooklyn stood upset.
"Brooklyn I-" he started but shook his head in shame after he realized it was the truth.

"Thanks a lot Kayden!" She said tearing up and storming out of the restaurant.

"You're welcome anytime Hun!" I said shouting after her. Everyone started laughing.
"Why do you have to be such a douche bag Kayden?" Hayes said getting up and going after her.
"Sor-" I say but get cut off by Hayes
" just shut the fuck up, I don't wanna hear it " He turns back but then returns to walking after Brooklyn.
*after breakfast*
"Babe that was kind of embarrassing the way you and Hayes acted earlier " Nash confessed as we walked into our room.
"Well I'm sorry if I embarrassed you " I turned to look at him unhappy with his comment.
"Kayden can you stop acting like a little bitch for a minute!" He shouted at me. I hate when he shouts at me because he sounds like my father.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I say
He comes close to my face and slaps me hard.
"Don't you ever talk to me like that again, you understand?" He says calmly.
I hold my swollen red cheek and nod with tears coming down my face. I start to walk to the door.
*????*
Kayden started walking to the door.
"Where are you going?" Nash says furrowing his eyebrows worried and upset with the violence he had just displayed.
"To talk with Matt about leaving " Kayden turns back To him.
" leaving? Leaving where Florida?"
Nash asks worried Kayden might never forgive him.
"No leaving Magcon." Kayden said exiting the room.
*Matt*
I opened the door to my baby brother  in Tears and a red throbbing cheek