Chapter 18- Father

*????*
I finally found my sons Kayden and Matt after all these years. There mother kept them from me ever since I came out of prison. Yesterday I saw inside of Kayden's hotel room from the security cameras, I've been watching them closely. I want revenge on there mother and the only way to do that is by hurting her with someone she loves the most.

*Matt's P.O.V*
"Kayden are you okay?" I said sitting next to him and wrapping my arms around him.
"N-N-N-Na-Na-Nash hit m-m-me" he said stuttering
"Kayden I'm so sorry please I'm begging you to forgive me!" Nash said with tears streaming down his face.
"That's the first time I've ever seen you cry" Kayden says looking into Nash's eyes.
"I know I just don't want you to hate me because I'm in love with you" Nash says on his knees, whilst interlocking fingers with Kayden.

"I love you too" Kayden says embracing him. "I forgive you but I don't think we should be together anymore, our relationship caused a lot of drama" Kayden adds breaking their embrace.

"It's ok Kayden, I understand why" Nash answered
*Nash's P.O.V*
I was hurt that Kayden didn't want to be together anymore but I understand that he probably doesn't feel safe around me and it's ok. I feel really guilty though because another reason we're breaking up is because Kayden thought I was being distant. The truth is Cam and I have been hooking up since we got to Florida.
I was so afraid to tell him that I ruined our relationship while trying to keep the secret.
*Hayes P.O.V*
"Brooklyn I'm really sorry" I say sitting next to her in the lounge. She looked up at me sniffling and in tears, then put her head down crying again.
"Hayes I just don't understand why you would hurt me like that" Brooklyn says moving her honey blonde hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.
"I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just I was trying to move on from Kayden" I said sighing. "When he told me that he was with Nash, I was jealous and I thought that if he saw I was moving on too he'd want me back"
"Hayes, I forgive you and we're really close friends so I care about your happiness, If that means we have to break up then I'm okay with that.
"Thanks Brooke" I said smiling and kissing her cheek. She smiled as I walked away towards the elevators.
I pressed the up button and to my surprise guess who was in there?
Ryan Gosling! No but I'd rather it was him because that would make me very happy if you know what I mean 😏.
But anyway it was Kayden.
"Hey I was just coming to talk to you" he says as I walk into the elevator and he presses our floor button.
"About what?" I ask him.
"About everything This morning, our relationship, you coming out." He explains.
"Hayes I wasn't here for you at all when you came out , I was selfish and all I could think about was you giving one hundred percent to our relationship." He says grabbing my hand.
" When really all you needed was my support not just as a boyfriend but as a friend." He says "I guess what I'm saying is that I'm sorry" he said tearing up.
"I'm sorry too Kayden I shouldn't have been such a jerk, you tried to help me but I shut you out" I say kissing him this turned into a full make out session in the elevator until it opened and we walked out. We walked to our room hand in hand and smiling.
We walked in on Nash and Cam well doing you know what... You know what I'm just gonna say it .. We walked in on Nash fucking Cam!
"Wow I guess we moved on pretty quick huh?" He said looking a little upset with Nash.
"Yea I guess we did" Nash says looking upset seeing us holding hands.
*Kayden's P.O.V*
"I'm gonna go get some fresh air" I say feeling awkward.
"You want me to come babe?" Hayes said.
"As much as I love you calling me babe, I kinda want to be alone" I say kissing his cheek. I walk out of the hotel room and head to the elevators. I walk in and a man in there looks strangely familiar. When the elevator door closes I finally realize who it is.
"Dad?" I turn around scared.
"Hi Kayden, let's get to know each other" he says with an evil grin.
__________________
Important A/N
I want to know if people would be ok if I added smut or sex scenes to this book
It would alter it a lot so I wanna make sure everyone is comfortable and approves.