11

Niall whimpered as he was pushed against the wall, the impact making a shiver run down his spine as he watched those hazel eyes watching him fondly, with a mix of lust present in them. He quickly tangled his fingers in the raven hair, tugging on it lightly while Zayn continued to nip and bite on his sensitive skin, just above his collarbones, with enough pressure to leave the blonde's knees shaking and his body begging for more.

"Today, I'm going to teach you the pleasure of rimming," Zayn smirked at the flushed that coated Niall's pale cheeks the very instant he uttered the words. He always knew that even though Niall had never himself experienced such things, he was no novice in knowing what they actually meant. It was better this way, because if the blonde was a completely dimwit in matters related to sex (he was close to that though), Zayn was sure he would have felt like a pedophile when he got on his knees to eat the blonde out. Thankfully, he was fortunate enough to avoid such mishaps.

"I-I don't think I'm ready," Niall whimpered, fingers tugging to get Zayn rid of that tight black shirt. His tattoo was itching a bit and surprisingly, it didn't hurt the way he had thought it would. Louis had always scared him off of tattoos, saying they hurt like a bitch even though the brunette was covering from head to toe with the black ink. Niall was glad that he got this one on his thighs, a place where absolutely nobody could see them except for, well, Zayn. And maybe Liam, considering how things would go between the two in the near future. They had just been kissing a lot lately and even though Liam asked many times for Niall to give him a well deserved blow job, the blonde continued to delay the matters, wanting to first experience that with Zayn and then put his mouth to good use somewhere else.

"Do you have anything else in mind then?" Zayn lips hovered just above Niall's, his slender fingers rubbing up and down the blonde's thighs in a soothing manner as he pushed his right leg a big further into the air, just enough to have it wrapped around his waist so he could settle cosily between the thick thighs. Niall truly had all the right meat and curves at the right places.

"B-blow...," Niall flushed bright red, hiding his face in the crook of Zayn's neck even though he was pretty sure that by the one word he had uttered, his sex tutor already had a fair idea what he was asking for. He chided himself for even thinking of such nasty things but he was doing it all for Liam. The jock deserved it, considering he has been the boyfriend Niall has been dreaming for for so long. Liam was everything he needed, he was sweet, he was charming, he took Niall out on dates and made sure to crack corny jokes during them. He was amazing and never forced the blonde into everything. Even though he was a bit too protective, especially around his friends. Niall had noticed the way Liam would kiss and touch him every time he was hanging out with his friends, or when he took Niall boxing, not to perform the act but rather to see Liam do it. It was weird at first but the blonde brushed off the uncomfortable feeling he got every time he saw one of Liam's friends eyeing him up and down as if he was a piece of meat. He was doing everything for Liam.

"Do you want me to give you one or do you want to try?" Zayn asked kindly, stepping back from the blonde after pecking his forehead softly and then capturing his lips into a soft kiss, they moved together, no tongue involved, it was almost way too innocent for Zayn's liking but he knew that Niall needed some reassurance. He was yet to discover who the real Niall Horan was even though Louis always described the guy as outgoing and spontaneous. Zayn wondered whether that spontaneity was still there or not. Just that one tattoo wasn't going to prove anything. "Does it hurt? Are you uncomfortable in the leggings?" He asked after a while, rubbing his hands just below the spot where he had a clear idea the tattoo was located at.

"It does itch a bit, I think it's because the material of the cotton leggings keeps on rubbing on it. I should probably take this out. Do you have something I can wear?" Niall asked, his hands already working in getting the tight fitting leggings out. He really wished he was wearing a skirt right now, they are more comfortable and Niall feels himself in them. Not that he hated leggings or something, but they just weren't his first choice of clothes.