31

"Niall, open up." The raven haired man knocked on the door furiously, wanting desperately to get some sort of a response. It was natural for him to freak out, the realization of what he had just done, the way he had acted, just getting to him. He didn't mean to be so rude towards the pretty blonde but he didn't want Ashton to know about anything, even though by the way Niall was dressed in just his t-shirt, Zayn was certain that Ashton now had a clear cut idea about him and Niall. That was troublesome in itself. "Baby please open up. I'm sorry." The soft click of the lock made the Pakistani sigh out in relief. He quickly got inside the door, closing the door shut behind him and frowning when he noticed a few blood spots running down Niall's arms and his bracelet lying on the floor. 

"Are you hurt angel?" Zayn asked softly, not wanting to intimidate the already scared and tired looking boy. It made him feel so damn guilty that he might have been the reason behind this. Why couldn't he have just told Ashton to come some other time ? He didn't have to let the Australian hunk inside but then again, Zayn was a human too and humans tend to make stupid decisions every once in a while. 

"No. I'm okay." The Irish lad hissed out, keeping his voice devoid of every emotion he ever knew. He bent over towards the bedside drawer, getting out of a ball of cotton and just placing it over the blood drops, wiping them clean. It was not a pleasant feeling to have a bit of your skin cut and it really hurt a bit, the wound was small but still there and honestly, Niall was getting tired of all the pain. 

"I'll get you a band aid." Zayn whispered into thin air, not even waiting for Niall to respond before he began searching for the first aid kit that he usually kept in the cupboard. There was a large part of his heart that wanted to just get down on his knees and say a string to 'sorry's' to Niall but then there was another part of him that wanted to explain his behavior to the blonde. He knew that Niall would understand, the small petite blonde was probably the most understanding person ever. He quickly searched for the band aid in the small box, sighing out in relief when he finally found one, his conscious feeling a bit at ease as he approached Niall's small figure still trying to clean the blood spots down his hands with the soft cotton ball that was now completely red. 

"Here. Give me your hand." The blonde obliged, just wanting the pain to be done and over with. He had so many questions just swimming around in his head, questions regarding Zayn's behavior and questions regarding Ashton but what was the point in knowing the answers? The answers never really helped Niall much anyways. Moreover, he was just a temporary guest at the tanned man's house. A few days or maybe weeks and then Niall would leave, maybe go back to Ireland or just tour the world like he always wanted to. His parents had enough money for that and Niall had his own bunch of savings for college fund. Now that that idea was gone right out of the window, he was definitely going to use the money for visiting different places. 

His thoughts were cut short by Zayn's hands placing the band aid on the small wound. Niall sighed out in relief when the white wound filled with tiny drops of blood was out of his sight and focused his attention on the raven haired man who was still holding fast onto his hand. Niall sighed loudly, desperately wanting to get rid of Zayn's shirt that he was wearing and put on some clothes of his own but he couldn't move, not when Zayn's eyes were staring at him with so much affection and pain, and his hands were wrapped tightly in Zayn's grip. Movement was not an option, so Niall stayed there, staring back at the hazel eyes with an equally intense gaze of his own. Except his showed desperation and betrayal. 

"I can explain whatever happened downstairs." Zayn's soft words, spoken so carefully so as not to cause nay more damage made Niall want to laugh out loudly. He resisted though, biting his lips with a soft chuckle instead of a hearty laugh.  

"It doesn't even matter anymore." The blonde whispered back, pulling his hands carefully away from the older man's grip. He often found himself comparing how different his hands were in comparison to Zayn's. While the Pakistani was more tanned and manly, Niall's hands were more soft and pale, and delicate. They were so different that it made Niall's heart yearn to see them in more contrasting shades. 

"Yes it does. You didn't deserve to be treated like that. You couldn't even finish your breakfast because of my attitude." The older man ran a finger through his hair before sitting on the empty spot on the bed right next to Niall. He didn't bother wrapping his arms around the blonde's small shoulders but rather focused more on getting his reasons out. Niall deserved to know after all. "I just didn't want Ashton to know anything." 

"Why?" Niall scoffed, not getting what there was to hide. 

"H-he's not right in the head Niall and I don't want him hurting you." The words tumbled down the tanned man's lips, his eyes showing nothing but the sheer amount of desperation that he felt. He wanted Niall to believe him and not question anything anymore but of course, you don't always get what you wish for. 

"Wasn't he one of your students? Louis told me once that he was." Niall raised an eyebrow, wanting to hear why Zayn would even refer to Ashton as a mentally ill person. He knew from Louis that there wasn't anything wrong with Ashton, a bit of an anger problem every now and then but wasn't that the reason why Ashton moved away? Went back to Australia or wherever was safe?  Niall just remembered playing around with a young Ashton back when they were ten year old's, after that, he was always more with Louis than with his lot of sisters and cousins. It was fine though because Niall didn't really care much about anything when he was a kid. He was carefree and so damn young.

"He-he was but something happened and then shit went downhill. Ashton had to leave because of his own actions. I blamed it all on his age, he was so damn young and he didn't know what he was doing. It was three years back anyways and honestly, I don't hold a grudge against him but you need to stay out of his way Niall. I can't trust him despite telling myself again and again that he's a changed person now. That nothing was his fault." Zayn rushed out, reaching a hand to gently cup Niall's cheeks and shuffled closer to the blonde. He couldn't help but smile at the delicate way Niall's eyes were staring at him, with so much confusion and something else. Zayn didn't know what it was about the blonde that was just so damn captivating. It can't just be his good looks, or the way he spoke everything in a rushed manner at times, or that thick Irish accent. There was something else about Niall that just made Zayn go crazy. Made him want to protect the blonde from every wrong in the world but he was the one who had hurt him this time and even though he had a reason for it, it somehow just wasn't enough. 

"What did he do?" Niall asked a bit scared about the answer he might get, but he was curious and as someone truly said, curiosity killed the cat.

"He almost killed someone. Someone very close to me." 

AN/ So there's like 10 chapters or 15 left for sex lessons and then it's over.

OMG I LOVE JUSTIN'S NEW SONG "COLD WATER." OR MAJOR LAZER'S, WHOEVER'S SONG U WANNA CALL IT LOL. 

APART FROM THIS: 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

THOUGHTS ON ZAYN'S REASONS FOR BEING SLIGHTLY RUDE TOWARDS NIALL IN ASHTON'S PRESENCE?

WHO DO YOU THINK ASHTON TRIED TO KILL?

DO YOU THINK ASHTON IS WELL AWARE OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NIALL AND ZAYN? 

IS HE GOING TO TRY TO HURT NIALL OR WILL HE ACTUALLY SUCCEED?

WHY IS ASHTON BACK?

DO YOU THINK LOUIS KNOWS ABOUT ASHTON'S PAST OR DID HE PURPOSELY KEEP IT ALL A SECRET FROM NIALL?

ARE ASHTON AND LOUIS IN ON WHAT HAPPENED TO NIALL WITH THE SEX CLIP AND ALL?

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 100+ COMMENTS! 

RANDOM QUESTION: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE JUSTIN BIEBER SONG???

MINE WILL BE "BEEN YOU." AND "COLD WATER." AND "AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME." AND EVEN "BOYFRIEND " LOL