Chapter 8

-A month Later-

Ellie and I were the only one's at the hotel I was in tank top and shorts, I got my nails done as Ellie put up my hair. "Hey Jess?" I looked at her, "Yeah?" "Where do you think the others are?" "Hopefully finishing the decorations at the beach." She nodded as she got my veil on. When the girls came in she went and got her mint colored dress on. I wish my dad was here, my brother can't even be here. I sighed softly as I got into my A line Embroidery Satin Bodice wedding dress on as I looked at myself in the mirror as I smiled at myself. I saw Copeland holding her little flower basket as I smiled, she was in a blue and yellow dress as I smiled at her. Liam (Katelynne's son) was in a white tux and brown vest. "Why does your roses have a rosary in it?" Ellie asked as I smiled. "It's my dad's rosary." I said as they smiled at me. I got my ALDO Lillian Sandals (also heels) on as the girls got there mint green Suede Peep Toe Pumps on as I looked at Crissy. "The cake come?" "Will arrive before we get there but Ronnie said he'll go ahead and set the cake and cupcakes up the way you wanted." I nodded as I took a deep breath in. I'm having Jacky's dad walk me down the Aisle.

"Time girls!!" I nodded, "Wait Mrs. Vincent I don't want you to walk alone." She smiled at me. "It'll be okay dear." "No it won't Mr. Vincent I'm sorry but I want you to walk with your wife." He nodded and smiled at me. I Sighed as I just walked around I wish my brother was here. I thought as I looked over I saw my brother in a black Tux. "Steven?" He smiled at me, "I have to leave tonight but they let me come to your wedding since your my only blood sibling." I smiled as everyone got aligned when 'Swear It Like You Mean It' by Go Radio came on I smiled and shook my head I swear Jacky and I's wedding is so different. When they got down there I took a deep breath in as I smiled at my brother as 'Tangled In The Great Escape' Came on as I blushed. "Ellie I swear!" "wait Ellie? As in Elliot?" he asked as we started walking down the Aisle. "yeah." I whispered as he shook his head.

When we got to the Alter as Jacky took my hand; "When did your brother get here?" Jacky whispered as the priest started talking. "Right before they started walking down." He nodded as we recited the Vows. Jacky slid my ring on and I put the ring on him. "You may now kiss the bride." Jacky and I kissed as everyone cheered. We walked down the Aisle again as we stood outside as everyone came out we thanked everyone who had come. We took one huge family photo, the thing is that mom never came...she's probably pissed that she didn't get to help with anything though I did invite her to all of the things we've done. I took the rosary out of the rose's as I turned around as in the corner of my eye I saw the girls surround me. I threw the bouquet I turned to see Ellie caught it; she looked at me as I smirked; "Alright pictures everyone!!" Mrs. Vincent said as I smiled as we all took pictures than just me and Jacky for a while.

Everyone went to get stuff or bar hop Jacky and I didn't want to so we went to help on the other side of the beach to help set up, we got everything ready as I saw the sun was starting to set as I just watched the sky. When everyone was here we ate and people made speeches once we were done eating Jacky and I slow danced, than I slow danced with my brother, then My father-in-law. Ellie wanted to dance with me so we slow danced, Jacky laughed at us as I giggled. Everyone started to dance as I sipped a little champagne as I felt hands around my waist I looked over to see Jacky he kissed me softly as I giggled and kissed him back. We went to dance with everyone as we laughed. Time went by as it was time to cut the cake, We did as I smashed Cake in Jacky's face as he looked at me he started chasing me around till he caught me I laughed as he rubbed his face again my cheek. "Awe Jacky!" I said as everyone laughed.

I smiled as it got dark and we cleaned up I smiled as I hugged everyone goodbye as they left. Jacky, Crissy, Ellie Ronnie, Ron, Ryan and Jenn stayed behind to help us clean the beach and take everything down. "Thanks guys for helping." Everyone smiled at me, "It's not a problem Jess." I smiled. We got everything down and put into the trunk of Ryan's car. I waved by as Jacky and I went home; we relaxed and packed for our honey moon.