Chapter 3

I went on the mini park of our school because Gab told me that we will meet there for him to get the flash drive. I sat on the swing and listen to the song I picked last night.

I was in the middle singing when Gab came.

"I already choose a song, it was Dear No One." I said not facing him.

"I taught you haven't open it?" He said with his curious tone.

"Uhm, I lied. When you called last night I'm actually in the middle of browsing and listening to the songs." I said.

"Oh okay." He said with a sad tone.

He sat beside me and we've found ourselves in silence. I don't know how to break this because I don't even know what to say, I'm not good at making conversations. But after a couple of minutes I suddenly feel so awkward so I decided to start the conversation.

"Uhm, I'm sorry" I said.

I know that he turned his face to see me, but he didn't say anything. I face and he was staring at me so I punched him.

"Awww!" he said.

"Why did you do that?" he continued while holding the part that hurts.

"Do you know that it was the second time that you punched me? You're very strong! You're a monster Sammy" he added.

I just laughed at him. The way he reacted was priceless. It was funny. It was the first time that I feel comfortable with a person except Harry.

"Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry". I said while laughing and holding my stomach.

"It's okay" Gab said while smiling.

"It was just you're so funny to watch." I said.

"Do I look like a clown?" he irritatingly said.

"No, of course not." I said.

I stop for a moment when I realize I didn't ask the question I was supposed to, earlier.

"Wait, why did I have too many photos on your flash drive and it's all candid?"

He switches his eye direction and tried his best not to answer.

"It's just that I.... Hey look at that chubby and not so cute little girl over there." He said while pointing at the little girl from a far and trying to change the conversation.

I looked on the direction that he is pointing at too. But I don't see anything and I realized that he is just changing the topic.

"Why aren't you answering my question?" I asked.

"I will tell you after we perform, so see you tomorrow. Goodbye!" then he quickly leaved. And I was left there confused.

A/N: THIS IS VERY SHORT SORRY!