The end

Elina POV:

"What happened to us Eli?"

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you the truth and the truth only. These past few months, I've been talking to Zack a lot. Honestly he really didn't seem to support you. He thought you were bad for me and would get me in a lot of trouble. So I was really thinking about it. So when I got that text. Honestly I was prepared. Even though I was prepared, it still hurt. Like a lot. Cause I really, really love you Ace."

I squeezed his hand. He was about to speak when I stopped him.

"There's more. These past few months, we've really seemed to've grown apart. Maybe it's because this love began so fast or something,  I don't know. But if we continue like this, someone's bound to get hurt. I can't take much hurt in my life, Ace."

My voice cracks.

"I've already had more than enough."

I look him in his eyes. This was really hard. It was clear I had broken his heart.

"I have to let you go."

I gave him one last peck on the cheek before the tears began. Before I caved, I opened the door and ran. The last thing I remember was running with everything else a blur.

***

I woke up to a blood red ceiling. I blinked but it didn't go away. Squinting I pushed myself up into a sitting position. Sitting at the edge of the red spreaded bed I was on, sat a toothy blonde guy grinning at me with a really white smile.

"Hey," He greeted.

I squinted even more.

"Hi?"

"I'm Jacob."

"Eli- wait a minute! What the hell is going on!? Where am I!? And why the hell am I here!?"

"Whoa that's a lot of questions. Which one do you want me to answer first?" He asked smiling.

I glare at him.

He puts his hands up to surrender.

"Okay,okay. So I actually don't know what's going on. All I know is I did a good deed. I saw you knocked out in the lobby and I picked you up and brought you here,To my dorm." He said.

"Well, nice meeting you Jacob and thanks for saving me or whatever but, I gotta go." I pushed myself off the bed and began making my way to the door."

"Eli wait!"

I swung around and for a second I saw Ace in him. I quickly came to my senses.

"It's Elina only one person can call me Eli."

I pushed the door open and walked out. I was on a floor I'd never been on before. I wondered around a bit looking for the elevator. On the way I saw a few couples.  In each one of them I saw Ace and I and it really hurt.

I let out a deep sigh. How am I going to survive without him. The tears started flowing again. Suddenly an arm grabbed my shoulder from  behind. My mind screamed Ace! I whipped around expecting him but instead it was Jacob. My heart sank and I  frowned. 

He raised an eyebrow.

"Elevator is that way," He said pointing in the opposite direction.

"Thanks," I mumbled and began walking in the direction he showed.

He jogged to keep up.

"Are you ok? You don't look so good."

I choked on a sob and gave him a weak smile.

"Haven't you ever heard not to say that to a girl?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Actually no."

"Well take this as a lesson." I said.

We came to a turn and I stopped and looked at him. Suddenly an image of Ace in our dorm room took over my vision. I wasn't ready to face him yet.

"Do you happen to know any girls that have no roommate or something?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Disagreement with the roomie huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say so." I replied.

"Well lucky for you I do happen to know a girl. Follow me." 

I followed him farther down the hallway and past the elevator.

He stopped in front of room 101. He rung the bell and within a few seconds the door flung open to show a blonde. 

"You've got to be kidding me!"  We both said at the same time.