The CEO

"Say that again," I told her.

"Ace Knight officially appointed as NEO corp CEO," She repeats.

" What the hell? Actually? Wow...that's all I can say just wow. I mean thats great, he's gonna be happy. I can't actually be mad I mean that's amazing but you know he could have told me like, 'Eli i know were not on good terms right now but I'm going home to become Ceo of Neo corp' y'know what I mean?" I asked Jules.

"No girl I don't, you broke his heart you remember? If it were me I wouldn't say anything to you either. I wouldn't even think you would worry I mean hey, you just broke my heart you don't care about me anymore right?" She said.

"B-But it's not like that," I said putting my head down.

"Yeah, does he know that? Girl you've gotta make it up to him. You still have his number right?" She asks.

"I mean yeah but he hasn't picked up that line since he left," I inform her.

"Well, he's rich he probably trashed it so no one in this phase of his life could contact him. I mean I would do the same thing," She said.

" So- what do I do then, He doesn't want me to contact him, I mean if he doesn't then it's probably going to be really hard to y'know?" I pointed out.

"True, but maybe the company number is somewhere in the magazine we can start there," She advised.

I nodded as she began to go through the article.

"Here," she pointed out " Neo Corp Company number. 

She pulled out her phone and began dialing. 

"Hello, Thank you for calling Neo Corp How may I help you?" Asked the the lady on the other side of the phone.

"Hi this is Julia Gordon, Daughter of Martin Gordon of Gordon Enterprise. I would like to make an appointment with Ace Knight please," She informed her.

"Okay Miss, let me see what I can do-" She drawled.

"His schedule is open at 9:00 am  tomorrow. Is that alright with you?" she asked.

"Yes of course, that would be perfect thank you," She agreed.

"No thank you miss, have a nice day," Said the receptionist.

Julia threw her phone to the side and looked at me smiling.

"Nine! Really Julia, That's so early!" I exclaimed.

"Well then you better start getting ready," she said with a wide grin.

"Ugh," I groaned. " It's already 12."

She shrugged.

Very short chapter but this is only because the next chapter will be long. :)