The Reunion

ELINA POV:

I got up the next morning at 7:00 am. This gave me more than enough time to get ready and get there. I had just finished my morning routine, when a knock came at the door.  

"Eli you in?" came Jules' voice.

"Yeah just a minute," I told her heading over to the door. Its nothing new for her to see me in a towel or naked even. I opened the door and behind her, stood a tall milk chocolate stud with hazel eyes. I quickly slammed it shut.

"Omg, you should have said you weren't dressed," she said from the other side of the door.

"You could've told me you had a guest," I shot back.

I quickly ran to my drawer and pulled out a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. Slipping on underwear and a bra, I quickly put them on. Then, I returned to the door. Smiling awkwardly at the guy behind her, I let them in. she walked over and sat on my bed while he stood awkwardly beside her.

"Eli, this is Joshua my friend. He's got some business at NEO corp and asked if he could accompany us," She explained.

He nodded at me and I smiled.

"Alright so, that's no problem. The real problem is what the hell should I wear? I need your help," I whined.

"Well lucky for you we've got a fashionable male right here who would know what a guy likes to see," She chirped.

I glanced over at Joshua, just now taking notice of his outfit. He was wearing a pair of Air Jordan retro 13's in black and white, a pair of black balmain jeans, a red T-shirt, and a black bomber jacket. He looked amazing.

"Joshua can you help me out please?" I begged.

"Sure no problem," he checked his watch, "It would be best for us to be on the road before 8:30, that means we've got about 50 minutes, almost an hour to get you all ready. Let's see what you got," he said waving towards my closet.

I walked over and slid it open. My closet was no where near bland, thanks to RiRi.

"Good selection," He said walking towards it.

"Alright-" He drawled "It would be best to go for a professional seeing as we are going to a place of business."

I glanced at his outfit once more and back up at him. He caught me looking.

"Don't worry bout me, I'll be fine they know me there. Anyways, would u like to go for sexy sophisticated or business casual?" He asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I giggled.

He chuckled and turned back to the closet. After rummaging for awhile, he came up with a black dress with beautiful patterns on the shoulders. This I paired with black strapped heels, diamond earrings ,and a black waist belt. Jules did my hair and makeup. I was in love with the final look.

 I was in love with the final look