Chapter 15

"Huh?" I said turning around to face her.

"You said,'Taylor or Toni.' So I'm asking you what me or Toni? And by Toni do you mean the model Toni Garrn?" Taylor rambled.

How does she know Toni? Forget that! Make something up! You know that you're good at hiding the truth!

"I was thinking about who I should hang out with this weekend, Toni is in town and she asked me if I'd like to chill. And how do you know about Toni Garrn," I lied, each every word that came out of mouth was lie.

"Toni Garrn is such a big fashion icon, you don't read any of those magazines so yeah, that makes sense but she asked you to hang out with her? How?" she aimlessly shot me these questions at me.

"Actually Toni and I went to the same high school and we just randomly ran into each other at the club yesterday," I replied, skipping the she was 'the love of my life' part.

"Same high school? Wait! Could you possibly take me with you?" she pleaded.

"I don't know Tay," I said with a quizzical look on my face.

"Pweeze?" she said with such a cute voice.

Why do you have to make my life more complicated than it already is?

Just then the bell rang and I was for the first time happy to say 'goodbye' to Taylor.

"I'll think about it but I gotta go now, see you later Taylor," I said as I hid my smile.

"Okay, bye," I heard her say as I rushed to my next class.

-----------------------------------------

"How am I supposed to get you Toni's phone number?" Cara asked slamming her fists down onto the table with force.

"I don't know, but please help me," I said while showing her my puppy eyes.

"No, don't even dare to Karlie," she warned me as she pulled her burrito up to her lips. She simply closed her eyes and started eating her food blindly. I sighed as almost choked on a piece of foil. She opened her eyes to look at me.

"Well then I'll get her number on my own!" I said as I finally started on my burrito.

"Okay, but how are you gonna convince her into hanging out with you? And how the hell are you gonna control yourself with those two in the same room?" she asked me with a dirty look on her face. I slapped her hard on the arm.

"You don't need to worry about anything Delevingne," I said while smirking.

"Fine, Agent Kloss," she replied while saluting. I roll my eyes in response.

After lunch I attended the rest of my classes and went to the café to meet my agent. She had called me earlier telling me that she had a great offer for me. I entered the cosy little café while sniffing in the aroma of the coffee. I walked up to Jourdan who sat in a corner of the place. I sat down while taking my sunglasses off.

"Hey,"

"Hi, Karlie,"

"So should we first order or should we just get down to business?"

"Actually I ordered for us already as I know what your usual is,"

"Well, that's great, so what is this special offer?"

"This is a big project, and it involves a partnership,"

"Who'll be my partner?"

"Toni Garrn!"

...

"Toni?"

"Yes, I knew that you would be excited!"