Chapter 1

~ Katelyn's P.O.V ~

"Kate, are you ready?" My brother Cody shouted from outside my door.

"Yeah, why?" I said and he walked into my room.

"Just wondering, we're leaving in a few since I have to pick up Axel." He said and I groaned whilst applying my mascara.

"Come on, i'll let you sit upfront and I'll buy you a gatorade too. Deal?" He said. 

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just go." I said and got up and walked out of my room.

*-*

Waiting for Axel is such an annoying thing. He's never ready. 

"Can you go and check if he's ready please?" Cody asked.

"Yeah." I said. I got up and walked into the house. 

"Axel, you ready. We haven't got all day." I said. I got no reply, I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.

"Axel?" I asked. Still got no reply, I walked back downstairs and stood in the hallway. I heard a noise come from the kitchen, I went in there and no one was there.

"Axel, where are you?" I asked slightly with fear. 

Someone hands covered my eyes, my breathing became heavier. 

"You scream and you're dead." The deep husky voice said. 

"Axel, you asshole. God I fucking hate you." I said and pushed him. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. 

"You know you love me." He said, laughing. I punched his arm and walked away slamming the door. He followed behind me locking the door. 

"Mmm, feisty. My type of girl." He said, I scoffed and slammed the passenger door shut. The other doors shut and we were set for the ride to school. 

*-*

Cheerleading practice is a good way to let everything out, especially you're anger. 

"Kate!" My best friend Demi screamed which made everyone on the field look at us. She ran over and hugged me. 

"How are you?" She asked whilst stretching with me. 

"I'm good you?" I said. 

"Yeah, I'm good. What's happening between you and Axel? He's staring at you." She said which made me turn around and shove my finger up.

"Because he was an ass this morning and scared me when picking him up this morning." I said rolling my eyes.

Before she could she say anything, a football came flying and hitting me in the eye. Axel came running and caught me before I fell on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Katelyn. I didn't mean too." He said panically. I pushed him off me and tried to stand up properly but I fell into the arms of my brother.

"Come on Kate, i'll get you to the nurse and you come with me." He said picking me up in a bridle style and Axel came beside.

"She's fine, no damage done. She might have a bruse in the morning but that might be it, if she gets any headaches tomorrow or if anything is dizzy or burry for her then take her to the ER and get her checked out there." The nurse said and then walked away.

"Kate, you ready to go?" Cody said. 

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab our stuff and get the car. Be right back, Axel, touch her and you more dead than before." He said and walked away. 

"Katelyn, you have to believe me, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to do it. It was an accident. Please, believe me." Axel pleaded.

"After all the pranks you done to me, you think I'm going to believe a football to my face was an accident. I'm not going to believe you." I said, trying to get up but only to fall into his arms.

"Come on, please. I'm not that mean to throw a football at you. You know me, when have I ever hurt you like that. I always risk my life for yours, like when we were little you kissed me and I took the broken nose and black eye." He said. 

"I know and I apologised for it. " I said. 

"I'm not holding that against you, so why aren't you forgiving me for this." He said. 

"Because after all the shit you put me through, you think I've forgave you for that as well. I haven't and I never will because you won't change." I yell.

"You don't know that I haven't changed, and I have. When was the last time I pranked you?" He asked. I didn't answer. 

"Exactly, I haven't in a long time. I stopped because I could see all the hurt and sadness you hold for it. So I stopped because seeing you sad and hurt it made me feel like shit." He exclaimed. 

"Well maybe, If you stopped a long time ago maybe we could've got to know each other. But you made it very clear that you didn't want to get to know me." I shouted. 

"If you stopped looking at the negative parts of me, see the positive. I've done some many good things for you but you've always thought that it was someone else when it was me or you have threw them away." He shouted.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, most of the stuff I bought for you. See the charm bracelet, you always wear with the hear and the K charm, I brought that." He said, I looked down at my wrist and saw the bracelet and moved it around my wrist.

"You brought this for me?" I said lifting my wrist to show him it. He nodded, then grabbed it and I heard something click. 

I looked down and saw an A charm along side the K charm.  I looked up at Axel. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because I want you to at least have something to remind you of me, even if I'm a jerk to you. I still want apart of me with you." He said. 

"But I don't want it." I said and walked out of the office and out front to see Cody pulling up. I got in and we waited for Axel. Axel. I looked down and saw the bracelet, I looked at the A charm and moved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of the book! Please check out my other books and comment and vote on them as well. 

Comment, Vote and Share. 

See in a few days with a new update 

Byeeeeeee