Chapter 2

~ Axel's P.O.V ~

Why? Why did I tell her? I looked over to her and she was just staring at the bracelet, I smiled. There was a knock at the door which brought her out of thoughts. She got up and walked to the door and opened it and their stood her best friend.

"Hey Axel, how are you?" Demi asked.

"Good." I said and walked back into the kitchen, she was the only person who knew about the bracelet until now.

"Axel, we're heading upstairs and Cody will be here in about 10 minutes. So you can either go to his room or go in the gaming room." Katelyn said and then disappeared. I was wondering around the house and I walked past her room, hearing my name being mentioned I stopped next to her wall making myself hidden.

"Can you believe that Axel left me all the presents?" Katelyn asked.

"Wait, what? Axel gave you those?" Demi asked.

"Yeah, he did. He said that he wanted me to have something that reminds him, but why now? Why after everything that he's done to me?" Kate asked.

"Maybe because he wants to apologise after everything that happened, he might just want to pursue a friendship with you or something." Demi said, nearly saying that I like her.

"What makes you think that? How do you know this? Unless you knew, you knew that he brought this stuff for me." Kate said, I just walked away to the gaming room.

~ Katelyn's P.O.V ~

"What makes you think that? How do you know this? Unless you knew, you knew that he brought this stuff for me." I said.

"I helped him, he asked but I didn't know it was for you until the day you showed me. At first I thought Jace brought you it but then I saw the charm and the design, it was the same as the one that Axel got. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I promised that I wouldn't." Demi said looking down.

" It's okay, I forgive you... I just don't know what to do about Axel or Jace." I said.

"I guess, you should speak to Jace then Axel. I know you don't have feelings for Axel but I think you should speak to Jace." She said feeling sorry for me.

"What do you mean? Why do you look sorry for me?" I asked.

"Speak to Jace or Axel? Hopefully one would tell the truth." She said standing up.

"Okay." I said.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, bye." I said walking back into my room closing my door. I laid back on my bed, thinking about what she said 'Speak to Jace or Axel? Hopefully one would tell the truth.', what did she mean by that. I got up and walked to the gaming room. I sat next to Axel on the sofa and looked at him.

"Can you completely honest with me with something?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked setting down the controller.

"Demi said something to me earlier and if you want me to forgive you or trust you then tell me everything you know." I said. He nodded and I sighed.

"She said to me, 'I think you should speak to Jace' and also said 'Speak to Jace or Axel? Hopefully one would tell the truth'. Do you know what she meant because I was confused as hell and she also had a sorry look on her face. Please, Axel, if you care for me tell me." I asked.

"I don't really know how to tell you. It's going to break you either way." He said.

"What Axel? What do you have to tell me?" I asked, he turned and grabbed hold of my hands and looked at me in the face with the same sorry look in his eyes as Demi had.