Chapter 9

(Timothy Granaderos as Brody. Love him so much) 

~ Cody's P.O.V ~ 

"Dude, you're fucked" Axel said. 

"I know, bro. I need some help. Yes I should be angry that you and my sister were doing it behind my back but I don't care about that right now, I need your help with how i'm going to get her back. Dude, ever since the summer I've never felt more happier in my life but we had to stop when Kate came back." I said throwing the ball back to him. 

"Ask her out on a date or buy her little things to make her forgive you. Show her that you are willing to change for her and that you will do anything for her." He said.

"Yeah I guess but what if she says no to me. What if she rejects me? I couldn't take rejection, dude." I said. 

"Oh shit." He said looking behind me. 

"What?" I asked turning around to find Demi leaning against the fence with Ash.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me! You call that wanting me when she is back with the person who broke her and who fucked another girl for 6 months of there relationship." I said throwing the ball at Axel angrily. 

"Dude, show her that you don't care then. You are Cody Grande, you can get any girl you want." He said, pointing over to the cheerleaders.

I went over and grabbed Bradie, in this moment I didn't care that I was kissing this cheating whore. I just need someone to help me make Demi jealous. I pulled away to smirk at her and walked back over to Axel but I also looked over to Demi to see that she was crying and she started to run away which caused me to run after her.

"Demi!" I said grabbing her arm pulling us to a stop.

"WHY! WHY BRADIE? YOU COULD'VE PICK ANYONE ELSE BUT WHY HER?!" She shouted.

"Why'd you care? It's not like we are together." I said.

"You don't think I know that, no matter what has happened between us I wish it had never happened, because then I wouldn't be in this situation." She said. 

"You don't mean this, just only last night you were saying that you wanted to be with me. What's changed? Is this to do with me kissing Bradie?" I asked.

"No it's not and last night it didn't mean anything." She shouted.

"Really? So this doesn't mean anything." I said and pulled her against me and kissed her. By the way that she responded to me kissing her I did mean something to her... and me. I pulled back and caressed her cheek.

"I know this might be late but I fucking love you and I should've told you last night." I said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too and it's not too late." She whispered and kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I understand that this is a small chapter but I don't really know what to add into this story anymore. If you have an suggestions or ideas comment down below or dm me about them I might use them as well that chapter will be dedicated to you! 

- Shazzaknight