Chapter 3

Previously - 

"You seen Jace." I said. 

"Erm, yeah. Try english block." He said and walked away. I walked to english block but I couldn't find him.

I pulled my phone and was about to ring Cody when I saw the janitor's closet door open. I looked up and saw. 

----- Chapter 3 -----

Jace. 

My boyfriend Jace just walked out of the closet, with messy hair, swollen lips and fixing his clothes. He looked up and saw me, his faced was covered in guilt and seconds later with the school's bitch aka queen B and my brother's girlfriend. She looked up and had the same expression as Jace. 

"Wow, my boyfriend is cheating on me with my brother's girlfriend. Wtf, Jace." I said tears forming in my eyes. 

"Kate, let me explain please." He said. 

"No, I only want 2 thing from you." I said. 

"What? Kate, I don't want to lose you." He begged. 

"Too late for that, how long have this been going on for? Why me?" I asked. 

"5 months and we drifted apart, I'm so sorry plus forgive me." He begged. 

"No, Jace. Just leave me alone." I said with tears running down my face and walking away. 

*-* 

I stood outside the front door, waiting for the door to open. When it opened I looked up.

"Why me? Why did he do it to me? Why did you tell me?" I asked punching his chest. 

"Because you needed to know, I couldn't let you suffer. It was unfair on you and your brother." He said letting me hit him. 

~ Axel's P.O.V ~

I was letting Katelyn hit me as she needed to get all of her anger out. Once she stopped I pulled her into my chest and hugged her and whispered sorry's into her ear.

"I'm so sorry, Kate. I never knew everything would turn out like this." I said, she pulled back and looked at me in they eyes and then my lips. I push my lips down against hers, sparks flew, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I pushed her against the wall and pinned her arms above her head, I bit on her bottom lip trying to deepen the kiss but she refused me. I grabbed under her thighs and picked her, making her gasp gave me the chance to deepen the kiss. Our tongues and lips moved in sync, I've never had a kiss like this, it makes me want more. 

I carried her up the stairs, towards my bedroom

I carried her up the stairs, towards my bedroom. I shut the door and make my way over to my bed, placing her down on it softly. I moved my lips to her neck placing gently kisses every where and biting her neck, leaving bite marks making her moan at each bite. I pulled her top over her head and looked at her, she pulled at my top over my head. I crashed our lips together, deepening the kiss.

She pulled at my trousers making me pull back from our kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. 

"Yes, now shut up and kiss me." She said pulling me down and joining our lips together. One second we were fully dressed, then into our underwear and then naked under the sheets.  I kissed down from her neck to her breast to her stomach to her inner thigh making her sigh.

"You like that?" I asked her and she nodded. 

"Yeah." She said breathlessly. 

I kissed her inner thigh again, I moved back up towards her mouth kissing her with more depth. I grabbed a condom and slide into her, god she is tight. 

"Dang, you're tight. Kate." I groaned going faster and harder.

"It's been a while since the last time." She moaned digging her nails into my back. 

Each thrust got harder and fast making her moan

Each thrust got harder and fast making her moan. Screaming my name allowed when I pushed myself fully in. A few hard and fast thrusts later, we both finally climaxed. I pulled out of her and laid beside her and pulled the covers over us. She cuddled into me, I wrapped one around her waist and held her hand and the other hand I put in her hair and started to stroke it. 

"Wow, I didn't think that would happen. Ever." She mumbled.

"Yeah, me too." I said. 

"Do you regret it?" She asked, I smiled. 

"No, do you?" I asked. 

~ Katelyn's P.O.V ~ 

"No, do you?" He asked. I'm still debating that, this is my brother's best friend but I've always liked him and this just make me like him more. 

"No, I don't." I said. 

"Kate, I need to tell you something." He said. 

"What?" I asked.

"I like you. I mean I've always liked you but I know it's wrong since you're like my little sister and you're my best friends sister. He'll kill me because this has happened." He said and I smiled. 

"It's cool, I like you too. I think I have always liked you but I guess I always hide it from you." I said, he lifted my face up and placed a kiss on my lips. 

"I'm glad about that." He said. 

"Me too." I said and yawned and closed my eyes. 

"Goodnight Kate." He said. 

"Night Axel." I said and fell into a deep sleep.