Chapter 8

(^^Play Song whenever^^)

~ Katelyn's P.O.V~

"My brother thinks he can stand here and be a hypocrite to me about being with his best friend yet he's kissing mine." I said.

"I'm not with you brother, Kate. I promise, you know that I would never do that to you. Yes your brother has now kissed me twice but I never asked him too." Demi said.

"I know, Demi but I can't let you get hurt from my brother. So be honest do you like/love my brother?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." She said, I looked at Axel and he got the message that he needed to leave the room.

"I'll go and get some pizza, I'll be right back." He said and left him.

"So, how long have you liked him for?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think about a few months." She said looking down.

"Okay, have you tried talking to him about it?" I asked.

"No, we don't get along and there's a perfect reason behind that to what I'm not going say. But one thing tho, I didn't nor doesn't matter that we hate'd each other I still like him because inside I knew what a big softie he really is." She said.

"Well I think you both should talk about, there is clearly sexual tension between you both and by the way I think he likes you too. So go and talk to him, now." I said standing up and pulling her up with me.

"I-I can't tell him, not now. What if he forgets? or blames it on the alcohol?" She said moving backwards.

"Well then I'll have to talk to him and back you up, I promise everything is going to be okay." I said and pushed her out of the door.

~ Cody's P.O.V ~

Sitting down doesn't help me not think about her. Drinking doesn't help, neither did kissing her apparently. God, why'd I have to kiss her?

I got up to go to the kitchen to get food but as I opened the door there she stood about to knock.

"Hey" Demi said.

"Hi" I replied. God, now it's awkward, fuck!!

"Can we talk?" She asked. This was that one question that i'd never wanted to hear.

"Sure." I said letting her in and closing the door behind her.

"So?" We both said at the same time causing her to laugh and me to smile.

"Please, say what you have to talk to me about." I said sitting on my bed.

"Okay, erm, I know we hate each other and I know that it's all my fault but no matter what I still like you Cody and that kiss earlier just made me want you more. I've tried everything to forget you but I can't. I don't know if you feel the same but I just wanted to let you know that I still care and I will never forget what happened over the summer." She said and as she was about to leave I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"I know." I said.

"You know? That's all you have to say to me after I just told you how I felt, isn't this what you wanted months ago and when I finally say it all you have to say is I know. You know what fuck you." She said and stormed out of my room leaving me standing looking like a dick. 'I know' why? Why did I say that when I needed to pull her close and tell her how I felt. I'm such a dickhead.

~ Kaitlyn's P.O.V ~

"I'm guessing it didn't go so well." I said to Demi when she came into my room.