Chapter 8: Who is he?

"Ah, there you are (y/n)!", Jyushimatsu yelled. You looked behind you only to find him standing in front of you, waving his hands in your face. "I thought you didn't like me and that's why you left all of a sudden.", he pouted. "Well it's not like I don't like you, it's just that I don't remember you. But I could never hate you. You seem nice.", you said, smiling. Jyushimatsu looked a little sad but immediately went back to his normal expression, a happy, friendly and heart-warming smile. "It's sad that you forgot about me, but I can change that! I will make you remember me!" You giggled. "Alright then."

You followed him to a small house and entered it. The floor was covered in a long red carpet. It looked very old but also noble and it made you feel like you were living like a washed up celebrity. You remember walking this hallway, but the memories of it are all blurry and dull. There were beautiful paintings of the sea and big forests and deserts on the wall. As you walked along the hallway you admired them and into your field of vision came a large photo of people. The picture seemed to be bigger than the hallway itself. The people in it looked happy and pure. "Are these angels?", you asked. Jyushimatsu who was alredy three meters ahead of you stopped walking and turned around. "Yeah, they all died and went to heaven and got trained by the angel bosses. Some of them were even trained by me." A smile formed across your face. You pointed to an angel who was standing at the very top of the picture. The part where he was standing was a bit dirty but you could still see him. His facial expression was odd. He didn't smile like the other angels, he kind of... smirked? He didn't look as pure as the others. His aura felt bad, devilish. His blurry face seemed familiar but you couldn't make out who he was. "Jyushimatsu, who is this guy? Where is he now?", you asked him curiously. Jyushimatsu's face was as white as a wall. He looked serious, scared, almost terrified. "Jy-Jyushimatsu? Are you alright?" "Yes. Please follow me, we don't have that much time anymore." He began walking again. You did so too. The whole way to a big wooden door with golden ornament around it neither you nor him spoke a word. It wasn't awkward but you could feel the tension between you and him. "Here we are. Please wait while I go get your papers.", he said without showing any kind of facial expression. You nodded, staring at the ground and sitting down on a chair in the corner of the room. You could only hear your breathing and the clock ticking.

Meanwhile in the human world

Demon Osomatsu carried (y/n)'s body to her bed. She was cold so he put a blanket on top of her and sat down on a chair, sighing. "I hope she wakes up soon. I don't know what I would do if someone came in here and wanted to talk to her." Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Osomatsu got startled, jumped out of their chair and nervously looked around. "Oh fu- what should I do?" A sigh could be heard outside the door. "Just open the door demon." Osomatsu looked at the door, confused. "Who is this?", he asked, pointing at it. "I said open the door. I don't want to break in." He snuck to the door, hid behind it and opened it. As the person that knocked entered, Osomatsu sprung out behind it and scared the person. "Wow okay. Thank you. What a greeting." Osomatsu laughed. "Aw come on, I scared...", he stopped. "...you." "You seem to remember me demon. That's good.", the person said. "What are you doing here, Choromatsu?", Osomatsu asked repellent. Choromatsu looked at him. "Is that how you speak to a god?" Osomatsu turned around, looking out the window. "You don't know anything." "I do. And I need you to do something very important for me. So please lay down that attitude and listen to me.", Choromatsu said dominantly. Osomatsu turned his head. "What is your command?" "Could you please possess (y/n)'s body and take good care of it? She'll be trained to be an angel and we don't want anything bad happen to her body, do we?" Osomatsu looked out the window again, shaking his head. "Good. Then please act exactly like her. Don't be too conspicuous and don't make it obvious that a demon is possessing a human. I know it's hard for you but if you refuse to do that or if you fail at doing your job correctly, you'll be punished. So keep that in mind." Osomatsu nodded. "I'll be leaving. Don't hurt her body...", Choromatsu said, walking to the door. "...or I will hurt you." He left. Osomatsu turned around, picking up a glass and throwing it to the ground. "This stupid Choromatsu thinks he can make do anything he wants just because.." He stared at himself in the mirror, eyes glowing red, growling and gritting his teeth. He felt like a raging fire that was about to burn down a whole city. While walking around the room, he tried to calm himself down which didn't work. He tried not to break everything in the room, including (y/n)'s body. It felt like the longest five minutes of his life, anger and vandalism slowly taking over him. Gladly he could calm himself to the point where he just stared at everything and everyone angrily. He would have to wait 'till he had calmed down completely in order for him to possess (y/n)'s body. If he would possess a body in this condition, nobody knows what would happen to him, the body and everyone around. So he waited.

OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! I'm so happy that you guys enjoy reading my story and I hope you still do! As a kind of '1K special' I put in two references and if you find them, let me know in the comments~ Also if you happen to find them, I will love you forever.
Anyways thanks for reading, enjoying and commenting, you guys make my day! ╥﹏╥ Love you all!! ♥\(^ω^\)