Chapter 10: Truth

(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ!!!NSFW WARNING!!!ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

The silouette came closer and closer. You still couldn't make out who it was but you had the feeling that you knew it. "Tell me who you are.", you said, determined on finding out who was creeping in the dark. Finally you could see the facial features of the silouette. "Karamatsu?! What are you doing here at this time? I thought you drove home with your brothers?" He laughed. "I wanted to see you again, (y/n)." He kissed you on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I must have scared you." "No, not all you dummy.", you said trying to smile but failing horribly. "Are you alright, (y/n)?" you rubbed the bridge under your nose, grinning. "Ya, I'm fine." It was silent for a few seconds until he asked you if he could come in. "U-um I-I don't know... don't you think it's a bit too late?" He smiled. "It's not too late for what I'm gonna do to you." "U-um Karamatsu?" He took your hand, leading you into the now open house and throwing you on the bed. "W-What are you doing?" You could feel your voice shaking. »If he's gonna... no. No he wouldn't. At least I hope so.« "(y/n)." You looked at him. "I've loved you the first moment I saw you. As people like to say, it was love at first sight." He pressed his lips against yours. "Now I want to show you that love." »Oh god stop.«

Karamatsu sat on top of you. You blushed, staring at him. "You look beautiful from this angle. You look beautiful from every angel." »I think I'm gonna throw up.« "O-oh do you think?", you said, burrying your face in your hands. Karamatsu smiled. "Yes, and I bet many others do too." He took your hands and placed them over your head. "I hope you're ready."

Karamatsu started kissing your lips, then your neck. He slowly kissed you on the collarbones, took off your shirt and went to your stomach. "U-um c-can you st-" He bit your neck and ear several times, making you moan. It felt weird. You've never felt that way before. »Is this how humans.. mate? This feels weird. Why are they hurting each other. But somehow... I.. kinda like it.« "Do that again." Karamatsu looked at you. "I said do that again.", you said looking at him, trying to hide what you were feeling. He grinned. "You like it? We can even go further." He rapidly took off all your clothes so you were standing there only wearing your bra and your panties. »Do me.« "Do me.", you said, staring at him willingly. Karamatsu stared at you for a second, licking his lips. "With pleasure. But first... let me massage you." Your weird feelings were replaced by confusion "Um okay?" He went into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of some kind of oil. "Let me get this stuff all over you." Youbnodded, laying down on the bed, waiting for him. He opened the bottle and started pouring the oil over you. "This feels weird, you sure this is oil?", you asked him. "Yes, of course. What else could it be?", you could hear him laugh. You closed your eyes, trying to relax but the oil felt like boiling water on your skin. "K-Karamatsu! It burns-" You started screaming. "Oops. That was my holy water. My fault." Your skin felt like a volcano that is errupting and you couldn't stop it from burning. You screamed again, trying to get away but Karamatsu put your hands on your back so you couldn't get away. The skin on your hands started to boil too. Karamatsu turned you around, put his hands around your neck and started choking you. "If I have to hurt (y/n)'s body to get you out of there, I will do it.", Karamatsu said, grinning. The light in your eyes faded and all you could see was black.

*Meanwhile in heaven*

You were still waiting for Jyushimatsu to come. "Why is he taking so long? It must've been half an hour or so? Should I look for him?" You stood up and left the room. Walking through the hallway you went before you noticed the angel picture again. "I really want to know who this angel is. He seems so familiar. It feels like... he's... very close. As if I know him personally." "Come, (y/n). This way.", you heard a voice say. You looked around nervously. "Who is this?", you asked. "This way, (y/n). Follow my voice." "Where are you?", you asked again. "Here (y/n). Follow my voice." You tried to follow the voice. For short amounts of time, it felt like the voice was leading you, like it was your own voice. "Come to me (y/n). Find out the truth. Here. Come follow my voice."

You found yourself in a big library that was also some sort of warehouse for documents. "What am I doing here? What do you want from me?", you asked, looking around. "Come. Up here where the truth lies.", the voice said again. You went upstairs and stood in front of an old, wooden shelf. There were many files in it. "Search, (y/n). Find out the truth. Search." "What the hell am I supposed to search for?!", you asked a bit louder. The voice was gone. "Godamnit!" You kicked the shelf, making one file fall out. "It... has my name on it." You picked it up, looking at it. You hesitated to open it but did so eventually. Tears started streaming down your face. "(y/n)?! What are you doing here? You were supposed to wait in-", Jyushimatsu came into the room. As he saw you crying he looked at the file. "Why didn't you tell me." He stared at you. "I-" "Why didn't you tell me." "I-it was for your own good, we didn't-" "Why didn't you tell me that I'm the person on the photo." You both were silent.

This chapter makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm so embarrassed aaaah ( ฅฅ',, )💦I shouldn't write nsfw stuff I'm sorry *hides*