Chapter 14 (B): Hell's bells

There's gonna be some violence, be prepared!

"Osomatsu... Karamatsu... I...", your words felt heavy. How where you supposed to decide if both of the brothers technically said the same thing? "(y/n), please. Trust me. We've known each other for so long. Let's kill this demon togteher!", Karamatsu held out his hand. You looked at him, tears filling your eyes. "Kara, I-" "No! (Y/n), you know what we've been through! I saved you from dying! I was the one who told you about everything, heaven, hell and all that! You know you can trust me.", Osomatsu came closer. "I- I don't know what to do I- Do I have to decide? Can't we all just be friendly with each other? Haven't we been through enough already?", your voice was shaking, talking hurted your throat but you knew too good they weren't going to listen to your words. You had to decide. Decide between heaven and hell.

Meanwhile in heaven

"Jyushimatsu, what is going on down there?", Choromatsu asked calmly. "Oh Choromatsu! (Y/n) has to decide between Osomatsu and this human boy, I think it's Karamatsu?", Jyushimatsu walked up to Choromatsu. "What do you mean *has to decide*?", he asked with a confused look on his face. "Well they both offered her... something? And she has to decide now if she wants to go to heaven or hell I guess. So... this is the big decision? If she chooses the wrong path she will..." Choromatsu sighed. "It's up to her. The demon is not good for her. I don't know about the human boy though. I don't know him well enough.", he turned around and walked to the gate that lead to heaven. "We'll have to wait and see then."

Back on Earth

"(y/n). You know I'm better than him.", Osomatsu said, putting his hands on your hips. You stared at him. "(y/n), don't trust this fithy demon!", you heard Karamatsu say slightly louder than before. Osomatsu gently carassed your cheek, smiling at you. Everyone remained silent for a few seconds. You moved closer to Osomatsu, kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry.", you said, turning around and walking to Karamatsu. "But I have made a decision.", you said, smiling at the blue-hooded boy. He sighed in relief. "Thank god, I thought you were gonna choose him!" "How could I choose such a liar like him?", you said, hugging Karamatsu. "(y/n), are you being serious right now? I can't believe you! You're choosing this guy over me?!", Osomatsu yelled. "Leave.", you said, turned around and stared at him for a second before turning your head back to Karamatsu. "You heard what she said. You don't want to hurt her any further, do you?", Karamatsu said with slight anger in his voice. Osomatsu let out a 'tch' and turned around. "You know what? I don't even want (y/n)'s soul anymore. You can have her.", he said, walking away. You smiled at Karamatsu. "He's gone.", he said, smiling back at you. You nodded. "Alright, (y/n), shall we go home then? It's late, isn't it?" You looked at him. "Something wrong?", he asked. You moved closer to his ear. "Good night, Kara." "What do you mean-" His eyes widened in shock. A knife was piercing through his back. Blood was dripping out of his mouth. "Wh-wha-" He stared at you, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Goodbye.", you said, letting go off him. You could feel a hand on your shoulder. "Nice one, (y/n).", you could hear Osomatsu whisper before everything turned black.

Suddenly, you heard a calming voice. "(Y/n), it's time to wake up. You failed. You took the wrong path. Everything will be worse than it-" The calming voice was interrupted by a more rough and scratchy voice. "Congratulations, (y/n). You made it. Welcome to your new home."

You opened your eyes. "Where am I?", you asked, looking around. The room was pitch-black but you could feel someone or something lurking in the shadows. You stayed quiet until you could feel it coming closer. The darkness felt like it was going to crush you. You tried screaming out for help but there was no one who could've helped you or even hear you.
The screams went silent and you woke up in a well lit room. A little too lit actually since again, you couldn't see anything. You were blinded by the light and felt like you were falling down a cliff. "(y/n), wake up. It's time to wake up, (y/n).", the voice was loud, it startled you, making it feel like your heart stopped. Your breathing got heavier and your chest started hurting. Suddenly you couldn't breathe anymore.

You woke up, laying on the bathroom floor. Looking around you felt a piercing pain in your back. "Ack- what the-" You touched your back and looked at your hand. There was blood on it, blood on the floor, on your clothes, on your face. You started screaming, the pain got bigger and you passed out.

"I think she's had enough. She's ready. Wake her up, Osomatsu." You opened your eyes. "O-osomatsu?", you asked. "I can't see, it's all blurry." "Side effects. Just wait a little longer, (y/n). You'll see eventually.", you heard a familiar voice say. Your heart started beating faster. "(y/n), calm down. It's okay, I'm here with you.", the voice said and you could feel someone grabbing your head. You twitched at the sudden touch. "Here, look at me.", the voice said and you looked up. You still couldn't see properly but somehow, you felt safe. "Everything is going to be okay from now on, (y/n)." Tears started streaming down your cheeks, clearing your eyes. The blurriness faded and you could see who was sitting in front of you. You smiled. "Welcome home, (y/n)."