Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

-------------

Aminah.

"Are you guys done?" Hira Bhabhi asked as she steps in my room. Khadija and Zoya nodded and step back. I turned myself to look in mirror and was surprised to see the change on my face. They did a perfect make up and make a perfect hairstyle for the function. 

"Shall we go move?" Hira Bhabhi, Khadija and Zoya looked at me. I nodded and stood up carefully in this heavy yellow dress. It is too heavy and it was selected by Aqeel.

Today is my mehndi function and everyone is going to be here. It wasn't like Usama Bhai wedding, but Aqeel tried to do everything he could do for our wedding. He booked a hotel for all guests and we are doing all functions at the hall of that hotel.

Aqeel arrived here a few days ago and stay with his parents. He came to meet my parents 2 days ago and that was the last time I saw him, but we did message each other yesterday. He was happy more than me for this. I couldn't even wait to be his wife. We have been together for a long time and now we are finally officially going to together and forever. I can't explain how happy I am right now.

In a few days, my all dreams come true. Everything I want in my future husband is in Aqeel.
We sit in the cars that Asim was driving and went to the hall. Rubab and Hadiya were the only one who was talking and giggling. Both are almost the same age and both are best friends. When we reach at hall after 40 minutes, we all step out of the car, Hira Bhabhi and Khadija take me inside while Zoya stays behind with Rubab and Hadiya for Asim to park his car. When we step in the hall, I could feel everyone gaze on me. I take baby steps up toward the stage and held a familiar hand when it came in front of me. I smile slightly trying to hide my nervousness.

When we were seated, I look up and saw all our relatives, talking and enjoying their selves. I look at Aqeel and blush when he smile brightly making his blue eyes shine more. He was wearing simple Shalwar Kameez and his hairs were done in his usual style. We look back at front and saw our parents coming toward us to start the ceremony.

Shehroz.

I sigh and type another e-mail to tell everyone about tomorrow meeting. Tomorrow, I have an important meeting and in that we will discuss about expanding our company place and open more office of our company in different states. I have been planning to do it for a long time by seeing the progress of my company. I am happy that in a few years, I work this hard that my company comes in top 10 magazine companies. I know in a few years, I will be able to stand in front of Rauhan and Shaheer in business person and everyone back at home will be proud on me.

I shut my laptop and leaned back on my chair before closing my eyes. It has been 2 weeks to that day when I left my love and my everything. I miss her badly, but I know I couldn't see her because this is what she wants from me and I am giving her. Yesterday was her Mehndi function as Asim tells me about it. I badly want to stop all this but I couldn't because no one will ever listen to me not even Usama.

A knock on my office door, caused me to open my eyes. I sit straight and call the person to come in. My manager replacement comes to tell me about the things going on from last week as my manager is on leave for 2 weeks for his wedding. I nodded while greeting him and motion him to take his seat before he starts explaining me about everything that he is managing.

It takes about 2 hours to his explanation and telling him what he has to do. After the meeting was over, it was almost time for me to go and I know the office will empty by now. I stood up and pack my things in my bag before going out and locking my office. I step in empty elevator to go down in the parking.

I let out a heavy sigh as I sit in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel with my eyes closed. I smile slightly when I saw Aminah face flashing behind my close lid.

'I can marry if I want, you had no right to stop me' I quickly open my eyes and shake my head as her words again ring in my ears. I start my car and drove back to home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about this. I am so sorry for not updating earlier. I was sick and couldn't get time to update it. 

One-Shot of Zoya and Asim will be posted tomorrow (Insha-Allah). 

If any of you didn't read the last post on my Author Note book then read it and tell me what should I do. If you did read it please tell me if Amazon work in Pakistan. I really want to know. 

Thank you for supporting me. :)

-Maddy.!