Chapter 16.

Ramadan Mubarak! ☺

Remember me in your prayers.

-------------

Aminah.

"Aminah" I heard Mom and saw as she looked at me teary eyes. I smiled with watery eyes and take few steps forward to hug her. I sniffed and tighten my arms around her in fear that she will disappear. 

"D-dad" I release my Mom when I feel hands on my head. I smiled shakingly and hugged my Dad. 

"How are you?" Mom asked me once we were in the living room. I look at the other couch where Aqeel is sitting with Usama Bhai. I swallow when I saw his face getting hard for not replying them.

"I am fine." I give her a fake smile and look down when I feel my eyes watered again. 

No, I can't break myself. I have to be strong. I have to do as he says. If I don't then he will show it to everyone and they will believe him.

"Why don't you two go in your room and get fresh, I will make tea for everyone." Hira Bhabhi suggest making me nod. I just want to get away from Mom and Dad questions beside that I am very tired.

"Yeah, Aminah you look tired." Usama Bhai says with a worried look. I quickly look down when I saw Aqeel glaring at me. 

"Y-yeah, flight tried her out and she didn't sleep much last night because she was excited to meet you all." Aqeel says with a smile that I know is fake. Everyone looked at me, but I just shrugged and stood up to walk in my room. As I step inside, I saw everything like it was before I married.

"Why did you do that?" I heard Aqeel after the door was closed behind him. I sigh heavily and went in the bathroom to avoid him. 

After freshen up, I walk back in the room and saw Aqeel pacing. When he saw me, he comes to me with few big strides and grabbed me by my neck. I put my hand on his and try to get his hand off me. I tried everything, hit him, claw him and push him, but he didn't let me go. When I was gasping badly, he throws me on the ground.

I take few deep breaths to get some air. I tried to move back when he comes toward me, but he was fast and grabbed a fist full of my hair. My face snapped to the side when he hit me. He didn't care if we are in my parent's house right now, he continues his torture on me. 

"Give me that attitude again and I swear I will show everyone what you did." He hissed in anger. My eyes widened and I shake my head quickly. He smirk and release my hair before walking in the bathroom.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up on shaking legs and walk over to my dresser. I slammed down the photo that was of Aqeel and me of our engagement. I looked up in the mirror and saw a helpless girl standing. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks as I remember what Aqeel had that may turn everyone against me. 

I close my eyes when I saw the flashback of the video which Aqeel made and show me. It was of Shehroz and me.

Shehroz.

"Uncle" I heard Mustafa and Hadiya yelling as I step out of the airport. I smiled and kneel down when I saw them running toward me with their Dad yelling behind them. I chuckle as they make theirselve crash into me. 

"We miss you" Both say together before looking at each other. Hadiya giggled while Mustafa rolled his eyes and pulled away. 

"Well, I miss you too." They smiled and looked back when Asim finally stop behind them. They laugh as Asim pants with his hands on his knees.

"I swear, they both will give me white hairs before the actual time comes, " He says and narrowed his eyes at the twins when they laugh again. I chuckle and stood up to give him a hug. 

"How are you and Zoya?" I asked him as we walk to his car and the twins were in front of us. He shrugged and unlock his car. 

"We are good, Alhumdulillah. What about you? How are you going to be tonight?" He asked me and I saw a hint of worries in his eyes. I shrugged and went to sit on the passenger seat after putting my bags in the trunk.

"I will be fine, I guess." I sigh dropping my shoulder and fall back on my seat. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "I don't know. I mean, if whatever you told me is true, then I will make Aqeel pay for it. If he raised his hands to her then I will make sure to do everything that will make him regret his decision of marrying her. I don't care what everyone thinks about me, but Aminah is someone for whom I can do anything. She changed me. She makes me realise whatever I was doing all those years was wrong and I don't have anything to play with anyone's feelings. This is why I love her." I confessed making him smile softly.

***

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." I smiled as I enter into the living room of Asim house. His parents look over and smiled before getting back. 

"When did you come?" Asim Mom asked me. I smiled at them. All these years, they treated me as their son. I am really thankful to them for not hating me. 

"About an hour ago. I just wanted to surprise you all and these little devils." I says and pulled the twins toward me. They smiled and sit on my laps.

"Are you excited for your party tonight?" I asked the twins. They nodded quickly making everyone chuckle. I smile at them. 

"Shehroz." I looked at the door and saw Zoya slowly walking toward me. I stood up after putting the twins on the couch. I smiled and give her a side hug before pulling back. She takes a few steps to her right and sit down on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her softly because I don't want to hear her lecture. She smiled before she looks at everyone. 

"I was actually feeling happy when I woke up, but it changed into anger when I saw Asim throwing his towel on the floor and Hadiya and Mustafa jumping on their bed." She sigh as their children smile innocently while Asim just shrugged. 

"Asim don't stress her out." Asim Mom says making him pout and Zoya smirk at him. He narrowed his eyes at her before grinning. I can tell he is thinking of taking revenge. 

I know he didn't hurt her but, he will do something that will make her mad.

---------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about this chapter. I know it is short but I could only do this for now.

I am really sorry for not updating yesterday like I said. There was a major break down here in Karachi and my internet wasn't working properly.

Next chapter will be out soon. In Sha Allah. Silent Love chapter will be post later today, in evening or after aftari by Pakistan time.

If I wouldn't be able to update it today, I will let you know on Instagram.

proudtobemuslim1998 is my username.

Lately, lot of new readers are P.M me to know about me as I didn't write anything of myself on profile. Let me know if I really should tell about myself or let it go. If you want to know then ask me questions and I will answer it. But not here, on Instagram because here are people with whom I used to go to school and they judge me without knowing anything about me. So yeah, let me tell what you all want to know. If you don't want then I am happy with that as well because I don't want to force people know about me. It is their choice to ignore it. ☺

Thank you for your votes and comments.

-Maddy.!