Chapter 19.

Happy Birthday to me! 😊

Shehroz.

---------------

"I don't care. If you are not going then you are fired." I say calmly working on my laptop. I looked up when I heard door closing. 

I smirked and get back to my work. I am trying to finish all my work for the next few days because, I don't know if I am going to be in a situation to come office or not after meeting Aminah. I sent Aqeel away on a trip with Lucas and a few other employees to keep an eye on him while I talk to Aminah.

Last time, whatever happened at Aminah home, I promised to myself to do everything it takes to know about truth and that is what I am going to do now. If I saw Aminah fine then I am going to leave her alone forever, but if he hurt her in any way, then I am going to make him pay for it. I don't care what happened next. 

When the clock shows 8 pm, I pack up everything and went back home taking some halal food take away on my way. As I eat it, I think about. What I am going to do tomorrow and after that. I don't want to leaver her, but I had to for everyone's sake. This is what everyone wants from me to let her go and to move on. I will do it once I make sure that she is happy in her life.

Next day.

I left for the office to do some important meetings and so last minute work. It was almost 3 pm when I left for Aqeel house after getting his address from his employee file. I didn't know where he lives because he never invite anyone from office and it surprised me to see him living 20 minutes away from my apartment. 

When I reach there, I get out of my car and looked at the two story house. It didn't give me a feeling of home. I take a deep breath and release it slowly. I walk confidently toward the front door and ring the bell few times. I frowned when I didn't get any answer. I know Aqeel didn't take her with him and she didn't go back at her home because I had Zoya and Hira to tell me if she did visit them. I dial Hira number to see if she was there and forget to inform me. 

"Is Aminah there?" I asked her after replying of her Salam. I heard her daughter voice in the back. 

"No. She didn't come here. Usama was trying to contact her for their parents wedding anniversary, but she didn't answer her phone." She told me. I nodded and hung up after saying goodbyes.

I was confused, but I am getting more suspicious on Aqeel. I have to check on her if it means I had to break into his house. I take a few steps away from the door and slammed my foot on a knob. It takes a few slams to break it away, but I finally did. I walk inside not caring to look at the interior and saw stairs going up. 

"Aminah" I yelled her name as I walk upstairs and saw every room but didn't find her. I check in living room, kitchen and a guest room. I sigh in defeat and turn to walk away. I looked up at the back door and frowned when I saw stairs beside them going down. I follow the stairs down and saw a door. It opens easily and I step inside before looking around and my eyes set on the person tied up to a chair. 

My eyes widened as I saw her. She looked up at me with half closed eyes and whisper my name before she completely close her eyes. I snapped out of my shock and rush toward her. I quickly untie her hands from her back and saw blood dripping from her wrist. I leaned her back on thevchair and held her face in my hand, trying to wake her up. I didn't think twice and pick her up before taking her upstairs and out of the house to my car then drive to the nearest hospital.

***

"Shehroz." I look back and saw Aminah family running toward me. I stood up and take a few deep breath before facing them. 

"How is she?" Aminah Dad asked me as he looked at the door where doctors are treating her injuries. 

"Doctors say that she is not good now. She had deep cuts on her wrist, hand prints on her face and lots of injuries on her body. She said that Aminah had few internally buries as well. They are treating her right now." I told them exactly what the doctor told me. They nodded slowly and take a few steps back. I sigh and close my eyes, leaning back on the wall.

It has been 6 hours since they start checking and try to her fix buries. I called her family a minute after they take her away. Usama was shocked and didn't believe me, but then I tell him everything, he agreed to come here with his family because I know Aminah will need them once she wake up. 

'I just hope she will be fine soon. I have a lots of questions to ask Aqeel now and I know he won't answer me easily, but I will make sure to pay for whatever he did. He will pay for hurting her.'

-------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and please let me know what you think about it.

Next chapter will be out soon.

Thank you for your support! ☺

-Maddy.!