Chapter 22.

Sorry for updating it late.

Enjoy!

Chapter 22.

------------------

Shehroz.

"She is recovering but still I suggest you to stay here for a few weeks. I don't think it is a good idea to take her out." Doctor told me after she read Aminah recent reports. I sigh and think how I am going to convince her about it. 

"Can't you give her any medicines if she feel pain. I will get her check in nearest hospital, we reach there." She looks at the reports before sighing in defeat.

"Okay. You can take her away, but I am giving you a name of the best doctor of the city and I will give him a call then you can go." I smiled and nodded. She writes me the name of that doctor on a piece of paper with his number and I thank her before giving my goodbye and leave from her office with Aminah reports.

***

I knock and wait for Aminah to open the door. After a minute, I heard slow footsteps coming toward the door before she opens it. I look at her and saw her standing with the help her crutches. She looked at me and raise her eyebrow in confusion. 

"Pack your bags, we are going." I told her and turned down to walk away. 

"Where?" I heard her asking me. I turned to face her and grinned.

"On a road trip." I answer her question and before she could ask me, I walk away and went in my room to pack my bags. I am not going to tell her where we are going. I wanted to see her face when I take her there. 

It is almost two weeks now since her parents leave and I could clearly see how much she miss them. She was really sad when Usama says he couldn't come here on weekends because of his work. I hate to see her sad like that. I smile slightly when I think what I do and how happy she looks.

***

"Don't worry, they will be here soon." I tried to comfort Aminah but she continues to cry because she wants her family.

Usama called on my phone because he couldn't reach Aminah. He told us that they couldn't come this weekend when I want him here in my apartment because I can't see the one I feel for crying and I couldn't do anything for her. I didn't blame him. He just started his own grocery store in the city and he had to keep his eyes on his works for a few months before he trust them to leave store for them.

"Take some rest. I will make lunch for you." I told her and went out after she nodded. I went in the kitchen and make something quick for her. 

After half an hour, lunch was almost done, but it will take some more time. I went in my room to take a quick shower and change into something comfortable. I walk out of my room with my phone and laptop. I sent her a text and get a reply in a few seconds to wait for a few minutes. I put my laptop on the couch and set the computer in the middle of the living room on the table that was in the corner of the room. I connect my laptop to the computer and went to call her.

"Lunch is ready." I knock on the Aminah door after a minute. I wait for her to open the door and smiled at her. 

"Lunch is in the living room. Go there and I will bring water." I told her and walk in the kitchen to grab a water bottle and two glasses before walking after her. I saw as she freeze and heard her gasping at what she saw. 

I smile nervously and went to the couch where our lunch is. She slowly walks forward and sit on the couch looking at her parents on the screen. I handed her plate and a glass of water before picking up my plate. I look at her parents and give them a smile.