One :this is not the way you greeted the peole

Monday morning. Seohyun carefully stepped down from a car. The wind was blowing at her long, brown hairs, yet it still fell perfectly on her shoulder. A deep sigh can be heard, she stared at the school in front of her. To her every day is the same day. Nothing excites her to be in the school.

Seo Ju Hyun is the smartest student in the school. Always placed one in everything she did. Except for the sports. But Principal has let her out because of the many contributions she gave. To cover her curriculum activities, she joins the FOUR EYES club which only requires her to read about academic books. After finished she has to analyse and write summary about it and post at school blog. Seohyun is in charge with History books because no members in the club are willing to revise history subject, therefore they gave it to Seohyun. Thanks to her, the number of students who active in school blogs has increased. It because they found out the review made by Seohyun is helped in the studies.

Lee Dong Hae. A troublemaker in the school who is popular among the girls. He is the president of basketball club. Lately he is very busy with the practiced and always skips the class. Because of that his midterm results has drop.

'Donghae, Mr Tan wants to see you at his office' one of Donghae classmate called Donghae.

'. I think I know what he wants to say. ' Donghae sigh and walk to the office.

'Excuse me Sir. I hear you want to see me'

'This brat kid!' Mr Tan start to hit donghae.

'Teacher, why are you being like this?, it hurts' Donghae cried

Remember what you promised last time? I didn't expect you to fail my paper. Do you study or not? I let you skipped my class because I believe you will cover with your own. But I hear complaint from other students that you are busy going out with girls.

'What..it is not like that. I did study, and besides I only went out with those girls because they are helping me with the notes. I also have tournament next week ' Donghae starts to defend himself.

'Lee Dong Hae. Always coming here with the same excuses. I don't care. Because you have failed my paper I will give punishment to you.'

'Teacher, please don't be like this. I promised to do better next time'

'Yes, I believe that. You will get better with this' Mr Tan took somethings from his table and gave 3 books to Donghae.

Donghae almost drop the books because the books are very heavy.

'What is this? Are you going to kill me?' Donghae protest

'I need you to read all the books and finished it within 2 weeks. Then come and see me.' 'If not I will mark your attendance as zero. You want to be kicking out from school?

'But teacher' Donghae trying to beg

'Just go'

***

When Donghae got back to the basketball court, he saw some of the guys already practicing and one of them was Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk is his bestfriend. Donghae quickly run to him and and called him.

'Eunhyukk ahh' called donghae

'What? Eunhyuk turns to Donghae and he is surprised to see Donghae carrying books in his hands.

'Please help me with this' Donghae gave all the books to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was very surprised with the sudden actions.

'How you manage to carry all these books? It's very heavy!' Eunhyuk starts to complain.

'I know. People keep looking at me like I'm one of the library staff. 'said breathless Donghae

'What I am supposed to do with this?' Asked Eunhyuk