Fifteen:i love you

"Knock knock!" came a guy voice, prompting Donghae to look up. Eunhyuk was standing in his doorway.

"Hey man," Eunhyuk said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Donghae asked

"Since when I can't come here?" Eunhyuk asked back

"Fine. How are you?"

Eunhyuk sit down with a sigh. "Busy. You?"

"Nothing much. What's up? How was Saturday night?"

Eunhyuk flashed a cheerful smile. "It was fabulous! You should've come out with us!" Eunhyuk said, flipping open a magazine and browsing through the pages.

"Emm... It's good then. I guess you are official now with Seohyun."

"Seohyun? I didn't talk about her."

"What do you mean?"

"I went out with Jiyeon."

"Who's Jiyeon?"

"Your future sister-in-law stupid!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Why should I?"

"What about Seohyun?"

"Donghae ah...you think I didn't know?" Eunhyuk stopped to laugh. "Let's get this straight. Seohyun already explained everything to me. I think you should go and see her."

***

After Donghae continuous knocking, Seohyun finally opened the door. He didn't give her time to greet him. "We need to talk."

Previously frozen in place, Seohyun took a second to catch up. "Right now, Donghae? It's late, it's..." She glanced at her watch. "...only seven-thirty? God, I'm getting old."

"Can I come in?"

Seohyun stared at Donghae. "This is my brother house and he's not here right now so-"

Donghae ignored what Seohyun said and stepped inside.

"What are you doing?"

Donghae stopped in the middle of his living room and faced her. "You're going to be annoyed that I'm saying this, since we've already sort of had this conversation. But I need to tell you -"

"Lee Donghae, can you please stop -"

"I came and find you...5 years ago I actually came to apologise. But you are already left. The only thing that left is your letter." Donghae said cutting her off. "I'm sorry I made it hard for you, but don't run away anymore." Donghae added then he continued

"There's a lot of misunderstanding between us. First of all I'm really sorry that I didn't believe you. I should have known that you could never do anything to hurt me. You'd never deliberately hurt me. I was such a fool at that time. I couldn't do anything to protect you."

Seohyun took a moment to reply "It all was in the past Donghae. I never blamed you of what had happened."

"But it kept haunted me all these past years. I know I've hurt you badly. Don't lie to me Seohyun. You don't have to pretend like everything is fine when it isn't. You can get mad at me or what. Don't keep your feelings by yourself"

"I know, okay? I know," she interrupted, tears lining her eyes. "What do you want me to say? Do you know how many times I've replayed that day in my mind?" Seohyun wiped her eyes.

Seohyun takes a ragged breath. "Do you know how hard it was for me to face you at that time? I really wanted to see you before I go. But the thought that you hating me...it was so hard " Seohyun can't think of another word to fit the emotions she felt that day.