Seven:long time no see

Yura was in a truly bad mood as she threw her pom poms and make up and few other random things into her cheer bag. She packed everything before moving to the car as her father was waiting for her. As her father drove them to the home Yura stared out her window. She was upset and pissed off. Yura had hated each time Donghae went out with a girl. She knew she was selfish. She wanted Donghae to be happy, but not with any girl. She wanted Donghae to be happy with her.

Yura had pretended she was happy for the Donghae, but she hadn't been. Little hints had slipped through of her disapproval. She would get annoyed anytime she caught Donghae with other girls. She waited for Donghae to realise, but that moment never came and it killed Yura. She at least wanted things to be like it was before. But Donghae seems can't forgive her after what she did.

'Who do you think you are? You said you like me? But what to do. I do not have time for a player like you. The truth is Donghae, I'm tired of you! And I'm tired of your drama and your stupid act! For every second that I spent with you, I feel like in hell. I can't wait for you to get out of my sight!

'I shouldn't be so emotional that day. I should at least hear Donghae out.' Yura thought to herself. Maybe Donghae was just friends with the other girl. Maybe I should trust him.

***

"Can you do a back handspring?" Cara asked. She showed Seohyun her back handspring. It was really good.

"How about I show you a routine and you tell me if you can do it?" Jina offered. Then she showed her routine and she was really excited to do it.

'I can try' Seohyun replied and did as she saw.

So for the next 3 hours, they practiced. It was perfect.

'Seohyun, do you want to come over at our place and practice?' Mimi asked

'Um, I was going to library... next time maybe?' Seohyun said as they grabbed their bags and headed out of the gym.

'Oh come on Seohyun. What a boring place you choose.' Jina burst into laugh

'Nerd always a nerd'

As they reached the school hallway, Mimi laughed out. She taps Cara shoulder.

'What?' Cara asked

Mimi pointed out at a girl that was coming towards them.

'Nerd alert!' Mimi exclaimed, still laughing

When the nerdy girl walked slowly past them, Mimi reached out and knocked the girl's books from her arms.

All the girls laughed except Seohyun. The girl let out a soft sigh before simply bending to pick them out. Seohyun quickly bent to help the girl. The girl looks at her

'You are one of them? The girl asked

Seohyun just kept quiet and walked away.

***

Seohyun was laying in bed later that evening. Instead going to library liked she plans, she went home. She never openly participated in bullying and she never spoke up to defend anyone either. Now she felt like a monster of what has happen. Being one of them doesn't mean she has changed. She is still the same person like before. Selfish? That's what people had been calling her after that incident. It all started when she saw her friends, Soyu cheated on exams. She couldn't let her friend slip out like that. She did that not because afraid of Soyu will steals her spot. Seohyun did that because she cared about Soyu. She still remembered how angry and disappointed Soyu at her.

'How could you do this to me? You know how much I want to pass this exam. How much I want to show to my parents! You are selfish! I hate you Seohyun!