Six:don't do anything stupid to her

Although it was two days but for Donghae it was like two years. He never has been this serious in his life. After the day he met with Seohyun, Donghae went back to his home and continued study without rest. Hours later, Donghae had fallen asleep and before he entered the world of his dreams, his phone suddenly rang. Donghae who is still half awake try to reach for his handphone. He bits his bottom lip as he glanced down at the screen.

EUNHYUK: Why is it so hard to meet you these few days?

Donghae is fully awake after finished read the message. Then he sighed hardly. He has forgotten about his plan with Eunhyuk. Usually during weekends he and Eunhyuk will hang out together to watch movies. But this time he totally forgot about it. Not to mention when the last time is he had contacted Eunhyuk.

EUNHYUK: I'm at outside your house. Wanna meet?

Donghae jumped from his bed and rushed out.

***

'I'm sorry. I totally forget about it.'

Eunhyuk smiled warmly at Donghae 'I'm the one who should apologise. I promised to help you with your problems. But I completely forget. And I starting to think because of that matter you are sulking and don't want to go out.

Donghae burst out laughing. 'What? I'm not kids. But even I don't text you first, you always text me afterwards. I also was wondering why you haven't sent one. Maybe if you remind me of today then I won't forget.'

'I know. I'm a bit busy too these days.' Eunhyuk replied. 'How about your problems?' he asked after a short pause.

'Don't worry. It has been solved.'

'Really? I'm glad then. Finally you can solve your problems by your own. I don't have to worry anymore.' Eunhyuk leave a sigh relieved

'Hmm...Eunhyuk ahh..actually I have to sleep early today..tomorrow I have test.'

'Hmm...Then see you tomorrow' Eunhyuk said hesitantly. Actually he wants to talk to Donghae more

'I will' Donghae waved at Eunhyuk and turned to enter his house.

'Donghae ah.. I have something to tell you'

That word is left unsaid by Eunhyuk. He let out a breath that he hadn't even realizes he had been holding.

***

Donghae pushed the door open and walked into his classroom. Although he was fifteen minutes early, there were still more than half of his classmates ready for their test in this morning. Upon his entry, an annoying voice blared into the room.

'Good Morning' Mr.Tan shouted

'Morning' Donghae replied half-heartedly

'You are early today Donghae. Good luck.'

At this time the classroom was nearly filled with all of its students. Soon afterwards, the History teacher passes the question paper.

***

As Donghae was walking out from his classroom, a few girls began to approach him. Then they gather around him. For Donghae that was a normal situations that he always encounter. Either they want to give something or asking him out.

'Donghae oppa..We saw you with No.1 girl last Saturday.' One of the girls started the talking

'What are you doing with her oppa?' Her friends turn to ask

'Oppa, don't be too close with her. She will definitely get you into the trouble later.'

Donghae smoothed back his black hair and flashed them with an awkward smile.