Ten

Donghae sat in the hospital bed soaking the words the doctor had told him. He stared blankly at the wall. The doctor assured him that they will do anything to make sure he could play again, but the doctor told him it wouldn't be easy.

"A part of the bone had crushed due to the sudden impact of your body and other players. When you first hit the ground, it caused the initial break and added with other player weight it become worse. I cannot give you the exact answer if you could play again. You have to go for surgery soon"

Donghae looked at the clock at the wall. He slowly wakes up from the bed and walked out from the hospital room. He wants to go somewhere where everyone couldn't find him or in any other words he wants to be alone.

***

Seohyun turned the corner and walked down the hospital hall to where Donghae was sitting on the ground hiding his face in his knees with them hugged to his chest. Seohyun couldn't leave him alone after hear what the doctor said. Her heart reached out to Donghae, breaking for him again. Donghae didn't notice her presence as he was too lost in thought.

Seohyun stepped down onto her knees in front of Donghae. She puts her hand on his knees to get his attention. He looked up surprisingly to see her with tears still falling down.

"Everything is going to be fine"

"Seohyun?" Donghae asked with his voice rough from crying. "How much did you hear?"

"All of it." Seohyun replied as she reached forward and wiped away the tears from his face.

"I don't know what to do"

"Let's go through the surgery"

"You don't understand, the more I think about it, the more terrified I become. What if I can never play again? What about the pain?

"It is too early to give up. I know you are strong Donghae" Seohyun comforted Donghae

"I'm afraid Seohyun ah" When the words slipped from his mouth, tears falling down

"Hey.." Seohyun said leaning over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Everything is going to be fine. Believe me" When Seohyun pulled back, she wiped the remaining tears in Donghae face.

"Please don't tell anyone about this. I'm begging you"

"I won't tell anyone but you must rest now. Come on, let's go to your room"

"Thank you Seohyun. I'm glad you are here"

***

After done visiting Donghae, Seohyun went back to school to clear the mess she has left. She went to the hospital without telling anyone and she afraid her teacher will looking for her. Although she couldn't stop thinking about Donghae, Seohyun still faked the smile on her face in the front of her squad.

"Where did you go? Everyone was looking for you!" Cara said angrily. They have been looking for Seohyun since the game.

"I have important matter, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you guys." Seohyun apologised to them

"You think you are princess here? Do we have to wait for you all the time?" Jina added

"Come on guys, we have found her. Let's go back" Mimi started to pack their things and asked the other members to go back.

"Wasting our time!" Cara glared at Seohyun and walked away.

***

Someone knocked on the door of his room. When he turned his head, standing in the doorway was Yura. She walked in slowly to Donghae and sit at the chair besides the bed.