Five:don't you dare

What happened next is much different from their awkward previous situation. Both have cool down a bit especially Donghae. Instead of going home Donghae dragged Seohyun into the nearest coffee shop. As usual he will have the ice Americano, his all-time favorites. Seohyun who still felt guilty decided to follow Donghae led.

Afterwards the two of them bought an ice cream at a nearby dessert stall. They sat on the bench to finish off their ice cream. Seohyun enjoying the vanilla and Donghae satisfied with his strawberry. Not much was said between them. He glanced in her direction, her small tongue lapping up the ice-cream like an innocent little girl. She certainly appeared happy. Donghae was relieved. The image of scared Seohyun still lingers in his mind. Usually this girl will surely talk back at whatever he said. But this time he managed to shut her down.

'Hey...why are you so quiet?' Donghae break the silent between them.

'I'm not. I was just thinking' she said softly, taking a bite of her icecream before glancing at him.

'Donghae shi...I must have crossed the line right' Seohyun asked slowly.

Donghae turned to Seohyun and sighed.

'No..but you..you.. Why you have to mention Yura's name? I don't like it.' He started to think about the past. The embarrassment he felt when he found out who his dream girl really was caused an entire night's worth of sleeplessness. He really wanted to craw into a hole and bury himself that day.

'I don't want to interfere but is it that bad between you two. I know she reject you, but do you have to be sensitive like this?' Seohyun ventured. When all she heard was silence, she was about to back off, but then Donghae responded.

'We used to be a good friend. I have crush on her and I confess. But she looked down on me and embarrasses me in front of everyone.' Donghae answered Seohyun with a low voice. He seems frustrated.

'Do you still like her?' she asked while looking at his face.

'I don't know. I'm not sure about my feelings. But I hate anything related to her.'

'I have read this one book. You are only hurt because you still love that person.' Seohyun paused a moment before continued. 'Think about it, why would someone spend so much time and energy into hating or being angry at someone? They broke up with you. Wouldn't it be easier to just forget and move on? The reason you say you have these negative emotions is because you still have feelings for them. You just don't want those feelings to be there, so you are confusing those feelings to be hatred or anger.'

Donghae looked up at Seohyun just as her sincere expression segued into the cheeky comment.

'Am I talking with Dr. Love now?'

'I'm serious Donghae. Think about it.

'I don't want. I have so many things to think about.'

'What else now?'

'Don't you think I've been telling you so many things right now? We are not even close and yet I'm here eating ice-cream with you, the most annoying girl I've ever met and there's more. I'm talking about my love life with you. I must be crazy.' Donghae pat his head as he said that

'Oh come on. I'm not that bad. Besides you are buying me ice-cream because you want to comfort me right? Haha. I'm not even crying but you already scared.' Seohyun laughed hard at Donghae

'This is more like you. I guess I worried for nothing. Thank GOD.' Donghae feel relieved as he looks at Seohyun

'But I'm serious here. Why you are not in the mood just now?' Seohyun asked again