The: i want to cheer for you

Lee Dong Hae. Finally we met again.

Flashback -12 years ago-

'Mom..I want that' cried a six year old Donghae while pointing out the Ultraman toy at the hands of young girls

'No baby, let us buy a new one' Donghae moms persuade him

'There is nothing left...that is the last one' Donghae drops his body on the floor and begins to cry loudly

'Yaa..Lee Dong Hae..Don't do this to mom..people are looking..' Donghae mom feeling embarrass and try to get Donghae up, but Donghae is so stubborn

'I'm sorry..what happens here..' Suddenly a woman comes from behind

'Mom..this oppa wants my toy'

'Seohyun ahh..just give it to oppa..you are a good girl right?' After that Seohyun mom took the toys from Seohyun hand and gave it to the crying Donghae.

'I'm very sorry. My son has this only way of getting stuff!! He cries like a baby! When he wants something and I ask him to wait while I'm doing something, he cries instantly! ' Donghae mom apologised to Seohyun mom.

'You don't have to worry..they are kids after all'

'Donghae ahh..say thank you to Seohyun' asked Donghae mom.

'No..I don't want to...' Donghae sticking out his tongue at seohyun and run away

Present

'Excuse me?' Donghae asked

Seohyun looked at Donghae without blinking her eyes. He still looks the same. She knew Donghae was in the same school with her. She also knew Donghae is the popular captain of basketball. How can she forget the 6 years old kid who steals her toy. He is becoming more handsome. Seohyun talk to herself. Before this she only look Donghae from far, now he is standing in front of her.

After Seohyun not saying anything Donghae began introduced himself

'My name is Lee Dong Hae. I came here because I need your help regarding my assignment. Donghae decided to ask nicely. He does not want any problem with her since he is going to ask for her help.

I know you are Lee Dong Hae. That brat kid. Seohyun talk to herself. I have been waiting for this moment.

'I'm sorry. I think you are in the wrong place. I'm just one of the readers here. I do not help students with the assignment. Oh, if you come here for the notes you can actually log in to our school blogs. There are many topics there. And if you want to recommend other books, just leave the message there or write at the form at the front'

'No no no..you listen first of what I have to say' Donghae cuts Seohyun before she continue her talking.

Seohyun was surprised at the moment.

'I was told by my friend that your job is to help students by read the books regarding academic. So I have brought the books. You just have to read it and tell me the details later.'

After that Donghae took out all the three books from his bag and throw at the table.

'Excuse me, that is not how you treat the books' Seohyun said angrily.

'Opps..Because it is too heavy, my hand cannot afford to hold it nicely.'

Without looking at Donghae, Seohyun take the books and began to open it. She was surprised after read the title. And she looked at Donghae furiously.

'If you are here to play a prank I suggest you go out now because I do not have time to play with you. What was your name again? Oh Lee Dong Hae right. Now take back the books and get out.

'What? I don't understand? Donghae asked confusely

Do you know what books is this? This is fairy tales book. Only kids read this.

'Wait. But this is given by my History teacher.' Donghae start to open the books and read the description.

'!' Donghae feel so embarrass .Why don't I read it first..what a stupid donghae yahh..What should I do now. Should I go and see Mr. Tan. No no no. He don't want to make his teacher more upset. I should prove to him that I can finish this.' Donghae talk to himself.

'What a minute. You are yesterday student right. Student 1510?

Seohyun suddenly remember about the yesterday conversation. Oh so he is being serious now. He even brings the books here.

'Listen...I really don't know about this book. But my life depends on this. So you really have to help me'

***

There is no way they can talk at the room since people are keep getting in. The members of FOUR EYES are surprised to see Donghae there. So Donghae insisted to go to the near cafe.

Seohyun didn't believe herself. How easy she agreed to follow Donghae.

'One Ice Americano please. What do you want? Donghae asked Seohyun

'Just give me some juice.

'You don't want coffee?

'I don't drink coffee'

Seohyun began to walk to the near table and wait for Donghae. A couple of minute later Donghae arrived with the drinks.

'I'm sorry for not believing you just now. I though you are trying to mess up with me.' Seohyun began the conversation.

'Why should I, I don't even know you. Besides I don't have time to play something like this. I have important games next week.'

'Are you sure Lee Dong Hae? Are you sure you don't know me?

'Oh Your basketball right?' Seohyun asked

'So you know me? I can't help it but I'm actually quite popular among girls. But I never see you before. And I don't even know FOUR EYES club until my friend told me. By the way which class are you?' Donghae said with a self-satisfied grin.

'5-1'

'I guess I'm a year older than you. I'm at 6-3..why don't you call me oppa? With that oppa word and another charming smile of his, he looked straight into Seohyun eyes.

'Are you trying to seduce me Lee Dong Hae? In your dreams'

'I'm sorry..I don't see the importance of calling you that.' She plainly said

'Wow..just now you are all about manners..' that is not the way to greet people..that is not the way to treat book' Donghae repeat back what Seohyun said before.

Seohyun smirks and drinks her juice.

'So will you help me, Seohyun shii? Donghae asked again

'Why do you think I will help you? Seohyun asked back

'Well..Because I treat you with the drinks' Donghae replied while pointing at the juice.

'Stupid boy..you are still stupid like before'

'If that was your price then I'll have to say no.'

'What do you mean?' Donghae asked

'Nothing is free in this world' Seohyun replied

Donghae is not surprised at all hearing that from Seohyun. All the girls at the school are same. Always want something in returns. ' I think she is falling for me'

'I know what you want. You want to go out with me right? Donghae smiled confidently

'I want you to get me into cheerleading club'

Donghae almost throw out his coffee.

'What? Why you want to join cheerleader club?'

'Because I want to cheer for you'