Chapter 2-reunion

(Y/N) pov
I stood there with no emotion whatsoever "And exactly WHY do need MY help"? They look at each other  before aphmau spoked "Zane. He is planing a war between okasis and Phoenix drop." I smirked knowing that there is no other village in the ru' an region that is strong enough to beat okasis apart from scaleswind. "You guys can't beat okasis heck even scaleswind can't, that is basically a death wish" i say with a bit of sadness in my voice but luckily they couldn't notice it, actually nobody can. I thought of all the good times i had with zane, garroth, and vylad when we were little kids luckily i changed my whole body physically and they will not suspect im (Y/N) (L/N) from (V/N) that was burned down when i was just four. Aphmau woked me up from my thoughts and said "lets go to my village we'll talk more there". I decided to follow them but not be with them. When we got to the gates there where not to many guards no wonder why they need my help I mentally say and walk foward right behind them. Just as i was relaxing at the view of nature i feel hands on my butt. I quickly punch them in the stomach HARD causeing him to fall down clucking his stomach and knocked out "who in the bloody hell told you, you can touch me"!? I say loudly i look down to see a man with whiteish/grayish hair. I growl and keep walking then a witch comes out of nowhere and TRYS a freezeing spell on me which I dogged causeing it to hit and freeze the ground "Who gave you permission to hit my travis"?! She try's attacking me with a spell a since im a assassin I learned a couple of spells my self "FIRE"! She says i stand there makeing them think im going to take it i see aphmau with wide eyes so this witch is strong, well lets see about that. I raise up my hand and say "nullifie" almost whispering and a force field like wave came out of me and blocked the attack making it appear right behind me and burn a tree. "H-h-how d-did yo-you do t-that"?! I stand there and say "A good assassin must learn other stuff if they are unable to fight or dogge" I go up to travis who is now awake and see the witch having a 'don't you dare touch him' look, i ignore it and gave him a glowing blue fruit. "What *cough* *cough* is this"? The white haired man says, and I respond "A special fruit that can be found ONLY in (V/N)" all of them are with wide eyes and aaron says "The village who was attacked by falconclaw"? I nod and look at him I know who you are LORD of falconclaw return my attention back to aphmau who was still in shock and tell her "lets go"! Making her snap out of her thoughts and go to a purple house man she must really like purple looking at the house.

Aphmau pov
Oh my irene is she PLANNING on taking the hit?! I know that lucinda gets mad when they hurt her friends, especially travis but this time travis went out with just one hit. How strong is this woman?! As she is going to take the hit i was about to scream to stop until (T/N) raises her hand up and said "nullifie" causeing the attack to appear and burn the trees behind her. I stand there shocked and so do the rest of the guys along with lucinda. I know she's very strong and we need her to spy on zane but.. Is this correct? She already hurted aaron and travi- well travis must be ok he gets knocked out alot of times. But this time it was different he got knocked out with one punch. (No anime reference) And lucinda looks like she is going to have a panic attack just then i see travis eating a blue glowing fruit that (T/N) gave him once he ate it he got back up and his energy was back to normal i then see (T/N) somewhat glaring at aaron in anger OH MY IRENE PLEASE HELP HOW MUCH MORE ACT HAS SHE UNDER HER SLEVES I mentally scream as she knocks me out my thoughts and says "lets go" soon i lead her to my house and see katlyn and zoey along with levin and malechi, they come running to me and hugged me "mom"! They both yelled and i hugged them back. Just then malechi stop hugging me and runs to (T/N).

(Y/N) pov
Malechi... I know that aura anywhere i used to play with him about 100 years ago. I was traped inside ice that melted 5 years ago. Maybe he still remembers my aura. I look at him and he looks at me. Then his eyes go wide as spheres, he then runs at me and tackles me and starts hyperventilating. I smile and hug him and he says "i missed you so much"! Between breaths. I whisper in his ear "malechi right now we can't be together like old times, just keep your distance for a short period of time, ok"? He looked at me with wide eyes and tears in his eyes but nods. I smiled and hug him more then let go. When i get back up there are alot of eyes on me. I get irritated and say "is there a problem"? They look away and aphmau says "its nothing wrong its just that we didn't expect you to know malechi due to him being a ghost for over 100 years" (lil a/n malechi is a human boy) "well im going to tell you something, I've known malechi since i was 4 and before he died" (no pun intended) i said bluntly "soo how are you soo... Young" says laurence. I say "I've been frozen in ice for over 100 years and thats how i know malechi". They all stop looking at me and i say "can we just hurry up for what we came for" i say very sternly and aphmau sits down and motions me to sit down as well, i do but still keep my guard up and get ready for what she has to say.