Chapter 12- family problems

Dont take the title the wrong way please, before i posted it my friend said that people might take it the wrong way so i just wanted to clear that up.

(Y/N) pov
I smile weakly. Showing a little emotion to the person whom I thank for many things. "Hey uncle brian." There he was, standing in front of me. Eyes as white as snow, light blue shirt and dark blue trousers. The ruler of the realms. The infamous Herobrian, who surprisingly is my uncle. "Greeting (Y/N)." He held me and I leaned on his shoulder for support. Using his powers, he teleported us near my house. "Someones in there." He said, I immediately remembered I left Aaron in my house unattended. I doubt he is sleeping due to the sugar we consumed by a certain someone. "Hey! You liked that cake, you ate the whole thing!" Uncle Brian raises his eyes eyebrows and then he says "you got the voices?" I was a bit taken back but I nodded anyways. I entered my house while Uncle Brian stays out side. Aaron comes out the room he was in, but something was off. He was holding his sword, he must know what is going on. "...hey." He just nodded, he left the house. Thank god. "That guy was starting to get on my nerves." I knew that uncle Brian would take care of him, or just hide. Instead of letting him be, I had this urge to make sure uncle Brian didn't kill him. So I went to the door as well, and I only saw Aaron going back in the direction of the village. "Do you feel something for him?" Uncle Brian says sternly behind me, I whip around quickly since it startled me only to meet face to face with him. I quickly shake my head no, he may be kind but he is one mean asshole.
He goes inside and I follow him, next thing you know we are standing face to face and he gently pulls down my hood. I let him do it and then he speaks firmly. "I believe that your job is to kill, not become friendly with prey."

Omg this is bad guys im running out of ideas!!! If you guys have any ideas please comment! If i dont get any ideas quick, updates will be very very slow or i may discontinue. I really dont want that, so please help.
I'll see you guys later, and plz help.