Chapter 13- a dating game?

Third person pov
As (Y/N) was thinking intensely about which male to make her husband she decided that time will tell.
Angel argued that she should be with Vylad since she seems to trust him. Alex for some reason wants to be with Katlyn (<- did I spell it right?) and Naomi dived back into her owners mind and decided that Zane should be her husband. "Naomi, we don't even have any contact to Zane anyways, he is trying to catch us, if we were to get caught who knows what he would do." (Y/N) said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Angel then beamed. "I got it! You should spend time with each of the boys!" Alex also added. "And girls" Angel sighed, "and girls. You already spend time with Dante, Vylad, and Malechi, even though he is too young. But that doesn't matter we are going to pretend that we never spend time with them and go on 'dates' with them." The rest of the girls hummed as if thinking about it. "That... isn't so bad, it might work now that I got myself in this mess." (Y/N) said, she then added. "But... it feels wrong." The voices attention are now directed to her. "Why is that?" Naomi asks. "Well, it seem like we are just playing with their feelings, and I don't want to do that." She says half guilty. There is a pause and Alex speaks up. "Are you becoming soft?" (Y/N) thinks of what Malechi told her on the day of the party. "'Why do you kill them?'" She paused for a second and replied to Alex. "No" "you hesitated" Naomi immediately replied after (Y/N). (Y/N) grit her teeth knowing it was true. "I can't just spend each time with them and see how I feel about them, what if one of them gets attached and I don't pick them? They will be devastated."
(OH GOOD THE STRUGGLE FOR MYSTICMESSENGER!!)
"Hmmmm oh! I got it, why don't we ask the readers?" Angel said to no one in particular. "Who?" Alex said and she smiled sweetly. "Oh~ no one in particular... comment if you want an otome game!" Angel quickly and quietly said the last part, leaving the others confused out of their mind.

Angel knows thing!! 😝
Comment if you want a mysticmessenger type of thing! No i don't own MysticMessenger or any of its properties.
Bye my dragons!