Good and Bad News

Hey guys so its not as long as I wanted it to be but I am going to work all weekend on another update after this one!

I also have big news! Today is........ MAH BIRFDAI!!!!!!

and my other news is that............

Im gonna make a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup im excited too haha

thanks for rwading this! 

'Niall POV

I didn’t even know what happened. One minute I was making with Liam and then the next thing I know a bullet is through my chest.

Whale den…. We really do live in a crazy fucked up world. I can’t even tell if my eyes are opened or closed right now.

“Please! Please Niall don’t give up on me. I love you so much and you’re the only one left. I can’t lose you. Please….. please…..”

I know that voice…. It’s Liam… Wait… he-he loves me? Do I love him? I have never felt the way I feel towards him about anybody before.

Maybe. It could be possible that I love him. He is the only one that has been there for me during this.  I think that I do love him…

“Ni. I am begging you please just open you eye just give me some hope.’’ And just like a miracle occurred my eyes opened.

My eyes focus the beautiful man in front of me. His eyes are all puffy and his hair is going astray. But he still looks beautiful.

He reaches over and hugs me. The wires attached to my body are restricting him to actually hug me but whatever.

“Oh my god Niall James Horan don’t you ever do that to me again you understand. I couldn’t last without you here oh god. It’s been such a long time and I thought that I had lost you!”

I smile weakly and lay my head against the pillow. Wait. Where am I?

I look around and grimace. The walls are a sickly pale with pictures of dogs that look depressed along the walls.

Ughh I am at the hospital ughhh…..

I have never liked the hospital after what happened. I wonder what day it is. I look over and see a pen and paper on the head table.

 I grab them and begin to write..

I never wanted any of this to happen Liam! This is exactly why I wanted you to stay out of my life so that I could keep you safe.

I could never live if it had been you that got shot instead of me.

“O my god Niall. I just thought you hated me any didn’t want anything to do with me.” I shake my head no and brought his hand to my chest, placing it over my heart. I lift his other hand up and lift it to kiss his fingers.

As my lips make contact with his hand he winces and his lips are put in a straight whit line. 

I look towards his hand as a gesture to ask ‘what happened?’ he looks at me and sighs.

“After William shot you I may have taken the matters into my own hands and may have roughed him up a bit…. Or a lot a bit.”

He stuck up for me? No one has ever done that for me before….. I want to tell him that I love him. What if he makes fun of me? What if he laughs at my accent?

I tap his shoulder and he looks at me. Deep into my eyes, his filled with love and hope… He won’t I know he won’t.

“I-I lo-love you.”

His eyes tear up and he pulls me into his arms.

“I love you too Niall, ever since I first found you in that bathroom. I love you so much!”

“Please don’t ever leave me, Liam, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you did.”

 At this moment happiness spread through my body, surging in my veins and finally lifting the weight off my chest.

The fear of never falling in love after Josh and the fear of never trusting again.

“Niall, Good to see you awake. Although you are probably very tired you are still having to go into surgery. We have good and bad news. In order for you to live we had to leave the bullet in your chest so you will live but the bad news is……..”