Chapter 7

Liam POV

I can’t…

I love him too much. This kid needs a break. Kid… He is so much younger than I am... I am basically a pedophile… What if… What if this doesn’t work out? What if I get arrested for being with him? He is only 14 and I am 24 I must be sick or something…

A nurse comes with a gurney and I gently place my love onto it. His lips are a faded light blue and his chest is slowly rising and falling.

The next several hours blur by me, doctors rushing by with their patients, sirens blasting in the background.

“Mr. Payne?”

“Mr. Payne.”

“LIAM!”

My eyes slowly travel to my best mate Andy. With just one look at him I burst into tears. He comes running to me and pulls me into a hug. Sobs rack through my body threatening to break me… even more than I already am…

‘’It’s alright Liam, I am here now. What happened mate?”

“I just want to know if he will be okay, that’s all and then I will leave. Please Andy I need to know if he is alive.”

“Hey, hey listen to me, if anything happens, anything at all, I will always be here for you.”

He wraps his arms tighter around me, pulling me closer into his chest. His warmth invading my cold body.

“Where is this kid you’re talking about?”

“I don’t know, they took him from me.”

He stands up from me and the warmth releases itself from my body. He walks over to the front desk and talks to the receptionist. I can hear snippets of their conversation.

“Who did he come with……?”

“…Horan… Can’t see… Surgery… stitches…. Maybe later…”

He thanks the woman and walks over to me.

“Liam, listen, Niall is in surgery. His stitches came undone and the loss of blood caused him to pass out. She says you might to able to see him later.”

I nod and curl into a ball on my seat.

Hours pass by when the doctor comes out of the room and into the waiting room. “Liam Payne?” I shoot out of my seat and run to the doctor.

“Is he okay? Please tell me he is okay.”

“Niall is just fine. The surgery went fantastic. He is back in his room now but he is sleeping. You can go and see him if you want to?”

I run to his room, 317 (Wink, Wink Boobear). I quietly open his door and walk over to my sleeping angel. I sit on the edge of his bed and lace my hands with his. His chest is bare and there’s a new bandage covering it. I run one of my hands through his silky blonde hair.

“Hey Niall. I know you’re sleeping but… I’m so sorry. I have caused all of this to happen. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to see you cry. Maybe I should just leave. It would be the best idea. Just remember Niall, I will always love you. Goodbye.”

I lean forward and kiss his forehead.

I stand up and exit the room. I take off running down the hall and exit the hospital.

I take off down the street and I don’t look back…                                                                          

Hey guys I know this is a bit late but I have had so much homework lately!

I tried updating yesterday but that didn't work out lol.

Hope you enjoy :D