Chapter 9

Di Bu Qi- for homework lol don't ask

Story of My life- One Direction

Therapy- All Time Low

House of Gold- Twenty One pilots)

Niall's POV

If I had known that I would find him today I probably would have dressed better than sweats and a skin top. As I run up the top steps to reach his flat I try and fix the mess I call my hair.

I bend down and try and catch my breath.

I stop in front of his door and brace myself for this. Do I really want to see him now? Do I really want to put myself through this?

What if he doesn't even want to see me? What if he has already moved on...

I'm so stupid he probably never even liked me in the beginning and only felt bad for me.

Without thinking I raise my hand and know three times.

I hear a gasp and something dropping on the floor.

The shuffling of feet sounds through the hall and the knob slowly turns on the door.

I catch myself before I let tears fall as I see a much older Liam standing in front of me.

Liam POV

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around the not so short Irish boy anymore when he latched his arms around me. He sobs loudly into my chest and all I feel is heartache.

He stands up and looks me in the eye. Before I know ir he raises his hand and slaps me across the face.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FIND YOU!! YOU RAN AWAY LIKE A BABY WHILE I WAS ON MY DEATH BED AND I WOKE UP WANTING YOU BESIDE ME AND ALL I SAW WAS YOUR FUCKING FRIEND TELLING ME THAT YOU LEFT!!! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT?! HOW DO YOU THINK IT FEELS WHEN THE LOVE OF YUR LIFE RUNS AWAY BECAUSE HE IS TOO SCARED TO SEE YOU?!"

His red face turns pale. He wipes the tears off his face and pushes me away. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he clutters to the floor.

I quickly scoop him up and lay him down on my couch. I run into the kitchen and grab a damp towel over his forehead. I place my hand on the side of his thin face. He looks worse than he did when I left.

His normally blonde hair is now a dull brown and his cheekbones are sunken in.

About five minutes later he starts to come to.

"Mum?" He asks groggily.

I pathetically laugh and I take his hand. "No Hun... Its me Liam."

Its time starts balring out of Niall's phone and he groan to get it.

"What?'

I hear blabbling on the other end.

"No, I'm sorry baby.. I didn't mean to get angry at you."

"Yeah, I'll be home soon. I promise."

"I love you too."

He hangs up and sighs into the phone.

"Sorry about that..."

"Nial, who was that?"

"Who?"

"The person you were talking to."

"That was.. that was my boyfriend, Tyler..."

6 votes and 3 comments to continue I kno you can do it!!