Chapter 12

Sorry that this took a bit longer!! But this one has a HUGE surprise!! None of you would have expected this!!!

Enjoy!!!!

-Hazza Xxx

.................

Niall POV

Two months later

There it is again... The sound of my love being sick.. Liam has not been himself lately and it is beginning to scare me. He has been vomiting, sleeping more, and complaining of migraines..

I walk into the toilets running my hand down his back, caressing it. He sighs and leans back against the wall. 

I place my hand on his forehead and I groan, he is burning up.

I go and grab the thermometer, putting it in his mouth. 

About two minutes later the beeper goes off and I take it out of his mouth. 

"I don't understand, Li, you are burning up but it says your temp. is 36.2"

"Niall?"

"Yes baby?"

"I dont feel good."

He looks me in the eyes and I know, that something is really wrong.

"I know baby, I am going to call Olivia right now. Just go lay down and I will make you some soup."

"Don't, I am not hungry."

I nod as an okay and I help him up. 

He flinches and wraps his hand around his stomach. 

He slowly makes his way over to our bedroom and he goes in side, soon closing the door.

I go over to the kitchen and take our home phone off the hook and dial Olivia's number into the pads.

She is the doctor that helps with my monthly heart exams to see if everything is going alright.

"Hey Ni what's up?"

"Hey Liv, I think there may be something wrong with Liam, he just hasn't been himself lately."

"Hmm alright, can you list of his symptoms for me?"

I start with the migraines, then vomiting, and I list everything else.

"Niall, I need you to bring Liam to see me right now."

She hangs up the phone and fear spreads through my body, spreading through my veins to my heart.

I run into the bedroom and I grab Liam's jumper and his trainers.

I shake his shoulder softly and he awakens.

"Hi Li Li we are going to take a quick trip to see Liv okay?"

He sleepily nods and pus his arms up and I slide his jumper over his head.

He sands up and steps into his trainers and slowly walks toward the door

*At the Doctor*

"Hi we are here to see Dr. Danaher?" I tell the receptionist.

"Yes, Mr. Horan, please come this way."

She leads us to the back nursing room and tells us that the doctor will be a minute.

While I lay Liam down on the bed, Liv walks in dragging an ultrasound machine behind her.

"Hi Liam, I heard that you weren't feeling too good huh bud?"

He shakes his head as a response.

"Okay honey, could you please list off your symptoms again?"

He tells her the list and her face pales.

"O-okay we are going to have to do an ultrasound on Liam."

"Why?"

"Well we think he may have a rare form of stomach cancer."

All of the color drains from my face and I feel frozen. (Froooooozen)

She turns the machine on and rubs some gel on Liam's exposed stomach.

"Sorry this is so cold bud."

He nods and keeps his eyes closed.

She places the pad of the detector on his stomach.

she moves it around and when she gets I in one spot her eyebrows scrunch together.

"So the good thing is that Liam doesn't have cancer but you were right this isn't just a normal bug."

'What is it doc?"

"Well it seems to me that Liam is... pregnant."

Bet you didn't expect that lol thanks so much!

So how about 9 votes and 6 comments to continue!!!

Love you all!

~Hazza Xxx