Chapter 10

"Your... your boyfriend?"

He looks down and sighs deeply.

"Its not what you think.. Tyler is just to.. to... to fill the hole you left behind."

"So you're just using him?"

He runs his hand down his face and sighs.

"listen. I've changed. You don't know me anymore. Don't try and think that you do because you lost that right when you walked out on me. I had a fucking heart attack. I was only fourteen, how do you think I felt?!"

This is all my fault.. I know it. I have known it for these many years.

"I still love you Niall.."

For a moment he looks at me with love and compassion and then he changes. He glares at me and slaps me again.

Wow he can hit very very hard.

"If you actually loved me you would have come home for me, Liam."

"Niall, I stayed away because I loved you. I wanted you to be able to grow up and live a semi normal life. I thought I would just drag you down and make you suffer even more.. I am truly madly and deeply in love with you."

I close my eyes waiting for another slap but all I feel is his sweet strawberry tasting lips on mine.

I try to pull away in shock but he pulls me closer.

He latches his arms around my neck and pulls himself up.

I run my hands up and down his body wrapping them around his waist.

I move my lips down his neck sucking and biting gently.

"I-I need you Liam."

I groan and lift him up. He wraps his legs around my waist and I place my hands under his bum to support him.

I lead him down the hall to my room and I slowly open the door.

I walk in and lean him on the bed.

{Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time my iPod wouldn't let me so I got a new one!!! Ok so I didn't really get the number of votes And/or comments so I will go a lower number

3 votes and 1 comment to continue.

Ily babes