Chapter 2

Niall POV

TO: LIAM PAYNE

I don't need your fucking help anymore! Just leave me alone.

FROM: NIALL HORAN

TO: NIALL HORAN

Don't say that you don't need my help. I saw you in the bathroom. Who do you think helped you with your cuts? Please just let me tutor you and you might pass and get out of the hell hole you call school.

FROM: LIAM PAYNE

TO: LIAM PAYNE

Fine.

FROM: NIALL HORAN

Ever since Liam found me in the bathroom he won't leave me alone. He keeps trying to save me. I don't need saving though. He doesn't get it. I wasn't really aware of what I was doing.

TO: NIALL HORAN

You won't regret this. I will come by tonight.

FROM: LIAM PAYNE

I am regretting this already. I can't be around Liam without... never mind

My life is boring right now.

My computer screen lights up from the edge of my bed. I pull it over and type my password in.

NEW QUESTION FROM ASK.FM

What is your favorite color? What is your favorite fruit?

(Anyone remember this from the twitcam? Larry was so cute >.< )

What the fuck?! Seriously people need to stop asking me all the fucking ridiculous questions!

BONG BONG BONG

Sometimes I think that our door bell says BANG BANG BANG and I'm like yes. I want to bang its like WTF?!

Oh shit that's Liam.

I run to the door and open it when Liam sees me his mouth drops and his eyes widen. I look down and smirk. I forgot to put my shirt and pants on so I'm just in my boxers.

Lets also just say that little Niall isn't so little.

Well this is going to be fun..

(Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was going through some personal issues and I ended up in the hospital...  So what do you think is going to happen with Liam and Niall??)