Chapter 15

Niall PoV

Over the past five months Liam has gotten huge, he has started wearing big and tall clothes and I just find it so cute. 

We have a month left until the babies will be here and I couldn't be happier.

While going out to buy necessities for the babies a few months ago we met a couple just like us, and apparently they went to the same school as I did. 

Their names are Harry and Louis, Harry is due any day now. 

They wanted to keep the gender a surprise, which I have no clue how they could do that. I would go crazy. Harry is my age and Louis is two years older. 

We have all gotten very close over the past few weeks they have been helping us buy stuff for the babies because this is actually their second child.  Their first, Zayn, was adopted after he was a few days old so they actually had to buy stuff for him. SO no they are geniuses at it. 

This was before Harry knew he could get pregnant so zayn is around the age of four now.

(I know in what I had before Zayn was Liam's friend but imagine it was a different zayn because little zayn takes a BIG part in the story now.)

Louis and I built the nurseries and they are too cute (Link on the side for Theo and Juniper)

Louis didn't really want to do anything fro his yet because he doesn't know the gender.

Currently was are all sitting in Louis' and Harry's flat watching finding nemo.

"NEMO LOOK OUT"

All of our heads turn to look at Harry, aparently he fell asleep.

"I wonder what he is thinking about?" I ask as I poke him in the face.

All of a sudden he jumps up, his face ghastly white and turns to Louis,

"The baby is coming."

3 votes and 2 comments??