Chapter Two : Gathering

First training, then a midnight town hunt then a brisk gathering before dawn that happened in Idaho with Washington Pack and the Seattle Pack joined by Arizona Pack who have probably been traveling for days to make it and the last pack California Pack.

We were the River Pack, which just stands for River Hills since we aren't large enough to expand all over Oregon.

The grass hissed around my ankles as Justin lead me down towards the lake his tail flagging the way through the grass.

Once near the lake he turned and barred his teeth and snarls ripped from his chest.
I copied my ears flattening against my skull.

He leaped at me but I dodged tension making me snarl.He leaped at me against but I leaped over him and turned and bite him in the butt.

Ow ! Justin roared.

He turned his eyes wide.

Look, I'm pretty good on my paws...But can't defend myself as a human that good so can we go get some clothes ? I asked.

Justin nodded and turned to jog away.
Just hope humans start getting defensive training Justin thought.

I nodded feeling awkward not calling myself human.Once up on the ridge we headed into the pine trees and towards the cabins.

The sounds of voices in my head were dim but I sensed Hannah and Parker but I didn't try to listen in.

The back of the cabins soon came into view through the trees.Jim, a older man stood filling a small cup like thing with greenish water.

He's making virvain grenade Justin said as I watched Jim poor the water from a small bucket into the cup and then put a lid on it that had a handle.

We passed cabins into the circle of them and I hurried into the first cabin that carried my mother's scent and had the door open.

Turning I shut the wood door with my nose then shivered into my human form.

Standing I looked around.There was a large bag in the middle of the floor.A window to my right the shined dim sun light in my me.But also ahead I saw a small hall and a room to my left that had a door that was thin and claw marks spelling Bathroom.

After getting dressed in a pink T and jeans I put my clothes in the room to the right in the hall with the largest bed.Then I walked out of the cabin and stood waiting.Lark and Daniel walked in and out with pack members from the main cabin .

"Lets go, we're heading out now" Justin said as he leaped out of the main cabin dressed and ready.

"What about training ?" I asked.

"No time.Come get a knife and some virvain grenades and then come back out" Lark snapped coming to stand near Justin.I nodded.

I was nervous, but hurried to the main cabin and walked through the neat living room with a couch, TV and rug in it to the kitchen just across with a yellow and white tile floor.On the round table was grenades full of virvain water and three knives.
I grabbed the sharpest looking dagger and grabbed two grenades and hurried out to the others.

Everyone was gathered and Parker sat to the side of the main cabin watching.His eyes brightened as he saw me.

"Tell me everything when you get back" He ordered sternly.I rolled my eyes but didn't protest or comment.
I just nodded and hurried over to the group of huddled werewolves.
Nick and Cody were in wolf form talking.

We smelt vampire near Cross Ridge, I think since Cross Ridge has a curfew now we can stay in wolf form and drive them towards town Nick thought.