Chapter One: Wolves

Index first:  River Pack :
Lark _Alpha : Dark gray-black brindle very large muscular male with bright vibrant yellow eyes (killed parents )_Large white man with brown hair and brown eyes )(30)

Daniel_Beta : Black bear sized pure pale gray wolf with black eyes
(Left parents )_ Tall boy with dirty blond hair and brown eyes (23)

Justin Colbie: Dark brown with darker flecks with icy blue eyes
(Jim as single dad mother died )
_ White with dark muddy brown hair with blue eyes (18)

Sia Merritt: Pure white wolf with ocean blue eyes
(Leah as mother )_ Blond haired blue eyed girl (19)

Nick Merritt: yellow and white slim male with large ears and brown eyes(Leah as mother )_ Blond tall boy with brown eyes(15)

Cody Gal: Timber brown with yellow eyes and a gray head with a white chin
(Terri and Gale Gal(Gale had brown hair and blue eyes ) as parents, Gale only caries the gene )
Short boy with longer red hair and blue eyes (17)

Hannah Collin:Pure red wolf with amber eyes_ Red haired, freckled girl with hazel eyes (16)

Maria Serbia:Gray- brown- red brindle on top of body and white belly and legs and violet eyes (16)

Parker Serbia: Pure white with brown eyes and gray patches_ Curly haired boy with brown eyes and dark skin (13)

Francine Serbia : Pure black wolf with yellow eyes _ plump with long brown hair and amber eyes (40)

Jim Colbie : Black and white wolf with brown eyes
_ Tough black haired, brown eyed man with beard (35

Terri Gal : Gray - brown brindle with black eyes
(Short older man with strong arms, red hair and a beard that is short and red with blue eyes ) (48)

Leah Collin: Pure white with gray and black brindle back and face
_White with long blond hair and brown eyes (38)

__________________________________

I stood in the bathroom after homeschooling brushing through my dry curls and blinking my violet eyes at the mirror.

"Maria !We need to head to the cabins and get ready for the gathering! "Yelled my mother Francine Serbia.
"Coming !" I replied.I rolled my eyes at myself and put my dry hair up with pins and a scrunchy then turned and left the bathroom my fingers brushing the light off as I walked out into the wood hall.

The werewolves were gathering for those who have come of age to get mentors before the gathering.
I'm 16 so I'm two years over due because o chose to skip it twice because I wasn't into the whole...dropping out of school and looking friend thing.

I wore a purple dressy shirt and white shorts with tennis shoes.I walked down the hall out into the living room to see my mother opening the door with my younger brother who was 13.

His curly hair was dry but not straighter like mine and his eyes were dark brown.
My father was gone but he was obviously the black one.My mother was milky white, lean and tall with long greasy brown hair and amber eyes.

I was light brown while my brother was darker, I have obviously taken a stronger white gene...was that a thing ?

I followed them out of the house into the cold air and shut the door behind me before walking down the blue porch and towards the parked car on the curb.

The fog in the air was slowly disappearing as the sun grew in the sky.

"I can't wait !" My brother Parker yelled.I nodded smiling.I got in the front passenger seat and Parker got in the back.