Chapter Eight :The Blood

I was dressed in a black V neck and some long blue jeans with some old brown sneakers.

I ran a hand through my hair as I put it in a dry ponytail and put lip gloss on.

I wasn't a make up girl, but it seemed like today would need shiny lips.
We had to pack up of supplies, train, and find a way to lure the Blind Eye.

I turned when I was done with everything to find Lucus laying like a model on my bed.Hand in his head propping it up and legs straight and together as he faced me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.Lucus smirked his eyes amused."Long enough to know you have pink, white dotted undies" Lucus said smirking.I rolled my eyes and he sat up.
"What ?There cute"Lucus said in a gentle child like manner.I walked forward and stared at him my thoughts racing on what to say or do next.

A he stared his eyes clouded black suddenly and his lips twitched in a snarl."Lucus "I breathed gently.He blinked and then stood.

"I'm hungry "He choked.I flinched back."Don't "He growled before slamming me against the cabin wall.
I winced as he bit into my neck and sucked.I was about to bite his wrist, his hand was pressed near my head where he wasn't feeding.But as I went to do so I froze.

I have venom, I'll kill him.

I froze as something twisted my stomach.Body fell into bliss, pure pleasure and so much I forgot the world.I didn't care.

I help back moans as the feeling spread throughout my body, to ever nerve and every muscle.

My breath became sighs and large intakes.I had always had a temper as a teen, always beaten people up for my friends.

Well...this was Sias turn to pay me back.

I broke free unwillingly from this feeling and gasped."Sia !"I screamed.

The door swung open and she yanked Lucus off of me as I sighed in one less tingle of pleasure.Lucus was glaring when he was pulled but snarling his eyes dark and black.

"She likes it !"He grunted trying to pull free of Sias arms."Once a leech always a leech" Sia growled.

Lucus took heavy breaths a then his eyes turned blue and he licked the blood from his lips then settled to the floor.Sia let him go and hurried over to me.

"Are you okay ?"She asked as I pushed my hand to the right side of my neck.
I shrugged and took a deep breath.

He could have killed me...he helped us...he lost control

I blinked and found the world was a bit fuzzy."Let's get you some water abd breakfast" Sia said walked me out of the room and cabin towards the main one.

Once there I saw Lark and Daniel sitting playing cards on the couch.Leah, Cody and Hannah were sitting eating pancakes as Jim and Terri and Justin cooked and grabbed plates.Eyes turned to me.

"What the hell? "Cody said."Oh my gosh !"Hannah exclaimed running over to me.

"Its okay "I murmured gently.Hannah shook her head and yanked my hand from my neck and then gasped and jumped away.There was blood dried on my hand and my neck ached.

"That leech "Lark growled.
"The Washington pack just went out to get supplies under that bastards orders" Daniel snapped.

"Well it's a good thing he helps...he just was hungry "I said.

He's all we have so shut up !
But...he ....needs to keep in control

I had lost some trust in him, and I kinda felt like kicking him in the balls.But I resisted.