Chapter Eleven: Search

I run towards my cabin the minute Daniel finishes his announcement on searching for a old abandoned building tomorrow.

I jump inside the cabin and once the door shuts and bolt to my room and leap into my bed my ears hot as I lay limp on the sheets of the bed.

I stare at the wall my heart racing and anger boiling within me.But before I could yell at myself in vain I hear the door open and shut to my cabin.

Fear sparked and I jumped into the sitting position just to see Lucus walking towards my room.

"What are you doing ?"I asked.Lucus smiled and leaned against my door frame.

The perfect model pose my heart skip a beat.
"Sera called Daniel because she felt bad about not telling us more...she said that she linked the spell to us but it will only um...help us find the Blind Eye if we search together because she said something will tell us...internally" Lucus said.

I nodded."Good, that will help" I said hopefully.
"Just also offered to help more...they call themselves the Silver coven".

Sera Silver...

"Okay..."I say gently.Lucus stared into my eyes and smiled.
My teeth not being perfect I didn't trust myself to return it.

"Can we...still be friends? I mean Lark didn't seem to hate me that much.And I know after that stunt I pulled today Daniel will never feel any pity for me again " Lucus said rolling his eyes at the end.

I shook my head."That's the problem...it wasn't your stunt, it was mine.And I can't loose my pack because I'm a blood whore and friends with a vampire...whatever friends mean" I murmured the last bit and stared blankly at my hands and then glanced at him.

"Oh" Lucus said.I nodded."See you tomorrow " he said turning and disappearing without a noise.

I layed back feeling if I seriously lost a friend.But I knew my connection with him was most likely because my pack was starting to hate me.

I closed my eyes, picturing Lucus holding me.Feeling his warmth.Then realizing he took that warmth from other people.

Did I have a crush on a vampire?
I didn't want to find out.

The night settled and my dreams came.

I stood in the desert looking around as I realized I was lucid dreaming.
The gathering isn't for two more moon's I thought.

But then I looked down to my left, the desert sand that was dark.To see Lucus laying smiling.

"You see...I'm a vampire who as a human was very in tone with the mind and so when I changed I could control mortals and immortals dreams" Lucus said.

I blinked and stared up at the sky, it was so colorful.Purple, blue, yellow, white and red stars all sprinkled across the sky and so vivid.

"Werewolves can sense people's intent...but it takes practice "I say gently as I sat in the sand.Lucus blurred to my side and sat near me his eyes full of emotion.

"I have only seen three vampires in my whole life with talents...one with the talent to make a person feel hot or cold and another would could tell you your possible futures...the last was the most powerful.He could make you burn where you stand with a thought, just a thought of tour burning...I killed them all" Lucus said.
I looks at him."Why ?".

"Because they were dangerous".

"Have you ever seen a werewolf with powers ?"I asked gently as he stared up at the sky.

"One in Russia I faced...he could sense exactly what you were feeling and knew every move you were about to make seconds before you did.He could force any rank of werewolf to grovel before him as if they were waiting to killed by their own alpha" Lucus said smirking.