Explanation and Prologue

Part One of The Red Sith Saga. 

This story is not cannon with the Star Wars franchise and is a fan made work. I am a big fan of The Clone Wars TV show and this story has been sitting in a shelf since season 2, but it has been recently updated for the end of season 5. This story uses many elements peiced together and tries to produce a plauseable event during the Clone Wars. (However, Wookiepedia is a mess right now due to the conflicting sources of cannon.) 

This is my first story and I hope you enjoy it! This part takes place in-between the episodes "Tipping Points" and "The Gathering" of Season 5. 20 BBY

Enough talking, let's get to the story. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A crushing string of defeats! After several violent conflicts in the mid rim, the Separatists have dealt a grievous blow to the Republic by capturing several key systems, including the Bothan sector. Now in control of the newly built Bothan shipyards, the Separatists will soon be able to build new warships to turn against the Republic, something that the Republic cannot afford. Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are sent to combat the fleet surrounding the planet Bothawui, so Master Luminara Undiuli can land on the surface and recapture the system to prevent a devastating fleet from being constructed....