Dinner

Harry's Pov:

I had agreed to go to Adriana's cousin's house. I just met her and she's already inviting me to her cousin's house for dinner. I actually like that she invited me. She's a lot of fun. She told me that we actually had an hour till we head over. She asked me if I wanted to go to her house with her so she can take a quick shower and get ready. I said yes and now I am waiting in her living room while she is getting ready.

I take my phone out and check my twitter. I had a bunch of retweets, tweets, and text msgs. I checked my text msgs first. Five were from Niall.

Niallerr: Mate! That's a pretty little bird you hung out with today. How the heck did you meet Adriana Lachowki? She's a well known model!

Nialler: Ya lucky bastard!

Nialler: I am so jealous

Nialler: I hate you!

Nialler: Jk I luv ya but ya lucky bastard!

To Nialler: Long story but I will tell you tomorrow sweet cheeks! X

I open up my twitter. Whoa there's a lot angry and happy girls. I ignored the mean tweets and read the nice ones. A lot of girls want to know if Adriana and I are dating. I stopped and think. I don't think I would mind dating her. She's totally fit. She's very gorgeous. She's so sweet. She's so outgoing and fun! And she's a model too. Wait, she's a model too? I think I should check her twitter.

I click onto her tag on my tweet and it automatically sends me to her twitter page. I read her bio. Wow, Niall was right. She is a well-known model. She's a model for many model agencies and she's a Vitoria Secret model as well! Why wasn't I aware of this? I accidently bumped into her and spilled her drink on her shirt. And she's a Victoria Secret model! Glad I did. She's really great and different. She really doesn't act like I think she would for being a model. She's actually really humbled. She even has more followers than I do. Well I bet most of her followers are a bunch blokes who want to get into her pants.

Niall just so happens to be one of her followers as well as Zayn.

I decide to send a tweet. I take a selfie in Adriana's living room.

@Harry_Styles: Selfies in @adrianalachowskiii living room, my best friend left me all alone :( pic.twitter.com/H3jcjfh9

I have been alone for about twenty minutes when I decide to turn her TV on. I grab the control off of the coffee table and look for any good movies that might be on. Nothing good is on so I start looking through channels and see that Doctor Who is on. I leave it at that channel. I got so into the show that I didn't even realize that Adriana was talking to me. She waved her hands in front of me. I looked up at her.

(Adriana: bold/ Harry: italic)

"Hey are you ready or do you want to change into the new clothes you bought? Oh, and does this look fine?"

She gave me a wink and twirl around in her black dress that she wore with black heels. She looks so beautiful. I cleared my throat after I realized that my jaw had dropped.

"You look beautiful, love. Yeah I think I will change into something I bought. Where's your bathroom?"

I got the bags out of her car and she walked me to one of her bathrooms. Her place is pretty huge. Adriana told me to wear whatever I wanted. She was wearing something very classy so I decided to wear my new black Chelsea boots, some black skinnies, a white dress shirt, and a navy blazer.

I walk back into her living room and she smiles at me. She then tells me that we should get going. We walk to her car and she hands me the wine of bottle. I hold it throughout the drive to her cousin's. We finally arrived to her cousin's flat.